Find the latest U.S. Bank Brokerage promotions, bonuses, and offers for stocks, forex, futures, and mutual funds here.
U.S. Bank is offering a brokerage bonus of up to $1,000 when open a new investment account with U.S. Bancorp Investments and deposit the required funds.
Editor’s Note: They have a $300 checking bonus that I strongly suggest to get while available.
U.S. Bank Brokerage Up To $1,000 Bonus
Earn up to a maximum of $1,000 bonus. The bonus amount depends on how much you add between September 12 and December 31, 2022 and maintain balances through May 31, 2023.
- Account Type: Brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2022
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Bonus Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Bonus
- Bonus amount you receive depends on how much you deposit between September 12 and December 31, 2022. You’ll need to maintain balances through May 31, 2023:
- Deposit $250,000 – $499,999 and earn a $250 bonus
- Deposit $500,000 – $999,999 and earn a $500 bonus
- Deposit $1,000,000 and earn a $1,000 bonus
- This offer is valid for clients who are 18 years or older, who open a new investment account with a U.S. Bancorp Investments Advisor and add net new assets of at least $250,000 (the “Threshold Amount”) into the new account between September 12, 2022 and December 31, 2022 and maintain the Threshold Amount through May 31, 2023. Funds currently held at U.S. Bancorp Investments are not applied to the Threshold Amount. Note that it can take up to six weeks for any external transfers to be completed.
- Please note: Offer is applicable to most non-qualified investment accounts and IRAs. The offer is not available for the following account types/products: Insurance products, annuities, Automated Investor, self-directed accounts, 529 college savings plans, estate accounts, UTMA/UGMA, Rollover IRAs coming from an employer sponsored retirement plan, and employer sponsored retirement plans (401(k), profit sharing, SEP-IRA, SIMPLE IRA and other retirement plan types).
- Additional information on the brokerage and advisory services available through U.S. Bancorp Investments including associated fees is available in our Client Relationship Summary (form CRS). Limit one bonus per customer. Assets in multiple accounts will not be aggregated for purposes of meeting the Threshold Amount.
- If you qualify for the Bonus Offer, and continue to meet the asset requirement, your investment account will be credited with the Bonus Amount on or about June 30, 2023. If you deposit assets into qualified account (IRA) the bonus amount will be paid to the qualified account (IRA) as earnings. The Bonus Amount you receive will depend on the dollar amount of net new assets for your investment account (the “Threshold Amount”). You must maintain the Threshold Amount deposited through May 31, 2023. If (a) you meet the other qualifications and (b) fund your investment account with a threshold amount of $250,000 to $499,999, you will qualify to receive $250, if you fund your investment account with a threshold amount of $500,000 – $999,999, you will qualify to receive $500, or if you fund your investment account with a threshold amount of $1,000,000 or more, you will qualify to receive $1,000 (each the “Bonus Amount”).
- The Threshold Amount is defined as the total amount of eligible cash or securities received in the account minus withdrawals and transfers of securities out of the account as of the deadline to fund the account. Capital gains, interest, and dividends from investments will not be counted. Market fluctuation after deposit will not impact Threshold Amount for purposes of determining qualification. If multiple accounts are funded by a customer, the offer will be paid to the investment account with the highest Threshold Amount. All accounts are subject to approval and applicable terms and fees. Account must be open and in good standing at the time the bonus is credited to receive the bonus.
- This offer is not transferable and should not be viewed or construed as a recommendation or solicitation to invest in a security or a particular type of security or securities account, nor should it be considered fiduciary investment advice or a suggestion that a USBI brokerage or advisory account is appropriate for you or in your best interests.
- You understand and agree that any taxes relating to the receipt of the bonus are your responsibility. The value of the bonus you receive may constitute taxable income. U.S. Bancorp Investments may issue an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) to you that reflects the value of the bonus. Offer void where prohibited. U.S. Bancorp Investments reserves the right to restrict or revoke this Bonus Offer at any time. Other terms and conditions may apply. Offer is not valid for non-U.S. residents and Wealth Management Advisors registered with U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc. Certain states and local jurisdictions have laws that limit or restrict public employees from accepting items of value from vendors such as U.S. Bancorp Investments that provide services to public institutions. Some public entities such as governments, state universities, health care organizations, etc., also have internal policies that may contain similar restrictions. If you are a public official or employee, you should determine if one of these laws or internal policies applies to you. By accepting the bonus, U.S. Bancorp Investments assumes that you are in compliance with your jurisdiction’s laws and institution’s internal policies.
I’m not sure if this is targeted because the terms state “This offer is not transferable”
Check up on the internet’s most complete list of Brokerage Promotions, keep coming back to HMB for more!
Bookmark this page and check back often for U.S. Bank brokerage promotions, bonuses, and offers.