If you are a United Federal Credit Union member who opted into overdraft protection and were charged an overdraft fee on an ATM or debit card transaction on a non-business account between Aug. 15, 2010 and Sept. 30, 2018, then you are eligible for a potential award from the United Federal Credit Union Overdraft Fees Class Action Lawsuit! You can get reimbursed up to 10 times!
According to the lawsuit, United Federal Credit Union allegedly charged their members overdraft fees in deceptive ways that were in violation of account disclosures. United Federal Credit Union denies any wrongdoing and maintains that their overdraft fee practices are legal. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 1, 2019 to receive your potential award!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
United Federal Credit Union Lawsuit
- United Federal Credit Union Overdraft Fees Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Members who opted into overdraft protection and were charged an overdraft fee on an ATM or debit card transaction between Aug. 15, 2010 and Sept. 30, 2018
- Estimated Amount: Reimbursement for up to 10 overdraft fees.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Gunter v. United Federal Credit Union, Case No. 3:15-cv-00483, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the United Federal Credit Union Overdraft Fees Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 1, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that were charged overdraft fees between Aug. 15, 2010 and Sept. 30, 2018, then you are eligible for a potential award from the United Federal Credit Union Overdraft Fees Class Action Lawsuit! So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 1, 2019 to receive your potential award! File your claim and get your money back!
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review