You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you refer someone and they open any personal Checking account with United Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Complete your information in the registration form and click GO! *All fields of the registration form must be completed in order to receive your Reward Card.
- Provide contact information AND a valid email address for the friends or family members you are referring OR share this offer via social media.
- Your friend or family member will receive an email containing registration instructions and requirements of this offer.
- Once your friend or family member registers, opens a new checking account,** AND completes one of the following requirements within 60 days after opening their account, you will BOTH receive a $50 Visa® Reward Card!
- Have one (1) recurring payroll or government direct deposit of at least $250 OR
- Complete ten (10) signature debit card transactions
United Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: United Federal Credit Union Checking Account
- Availability: AR, IN, MI, NC, NV, OH
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- Must be eligible for membership. Membership eligibility to be determined at time of account opening. Membership share account required; $5 minimum opening balance. Rewards or Ultra checking account required to earn Reward Card; $50 minimum deposit required to open. One recurring payroll or government direct deposit of $250 or more or 10 cleared signature (swipe and sign, Non-PIN) debit card transactions required to earn Reward Card. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid only for first checking account opened with United; current checking account holders are not eligible to earn Reward Cards as a Referee by opening or using a new checking account. Qualifying activities must post to your account by 6:00 PM on or before the 60th day from checking account opening. Must be 18 years or older. Account must be open and in good standing at the time of qualification to receive the Reward Card. Current United Members may earn Reward Cards as a referrer by registering their information and referring friends or family. Reward Cards mailed within 4 to 6 weeks of qualification. Members limited to $500 in Total Reward Cards for this program per calendar year. Employees of United Federal Credit Union, volunteer officials, and their immediate families and household members are not eligible to receive Reward Cards.
At United Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.