Learn more about United Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About United Federal Credit Union Promotions
Founded in 1949, United Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Saint Joseph, Michigan, and has grown to 36 locations. Additionally, they offer money market rates that are 3X the national average and have an A health rating. However, if this promotion is not for you, check out our own list of nationwide bank bonuses!
- Availability: AR, IN, MI, NC, NV, OH (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 272484894
- Customer Service: 888-982-1400
|Eligibility: Membership in United Federal Credit Union is open to the following: anyone who lives in the states of Arkansas, Indiana, North Carolina, Michigan, Nevada, Ohio, or Oklahoma through joining the American Consumer Council. See current membership details|
However, while United Federal Credit Union does have competitive Money Market rates for a traditional bank, it is still hard to beat online banks. Furthermore, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the United Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
United Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
United Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus to Tesla Employees when they open a new qualifying checking account
- Account Type: United Federal Credit Union Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Household Limit: 1 per member
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Must be a Tesla Employee
- Open a checking account with direct deposit
- Requires a minimum account opening deposit of $50.00
- Free UFCU ATM Deposits/Withdrawals
- Co-Op Alliance ATMs
- Online Banking/Bill Pay
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No Monthly Fee
- Offer limited to new checking accounts only;
- One per Member
- Bonus deposited into new account within one business day of first direct deposit
- However, you must sign up for direct deposit into the account to earn bonus
United Federal Credit Union is offering a fantastic offer. Additionally, if you qualify you should take advantage of these bonuses as they offer fantastic service and features. However, I can only really recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull.
Therefore, feel free to comment below and let us know whether this triggers a soft pull or not. Additionally, we value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Lastly, check back at this page for updated United Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.