Take a look at University Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $150 bonus with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About University Federal Credit Union
University Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and was established in 1956. Currently, they have grown to 17 locations throughout the state, they have CD rates that are 3X the national average, and have an A health rating. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, then you should take advantage of our bank bonuses nationwide!
|Eligibility: Membership in University First Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, attend school, worship, or volunteer in Salt Lake County, Utah, and their family members.
See current membership details
Though the University Federal Credit Union can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
University Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
If you are a student, you can earn a $150 bonus with a new Checking Account and earn a hoodie as well!
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5, (Can Waive)
- Household Limit: Not Listed
- Closing Account Fee: Deduct the bonus amount for those accounts at closing if early
(Expires November 1, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
- Open a new Checking Account
- The $150 is dependent on making direct deposits that total at least $500 per month for three consecutive months.
- Three deposits of $50 will be made over three consecutive months. The
- No minimum balance and no monthly fee
- Free instantly-issued VISA debit card
- 24-7 online and mobile account access
- Free alerts that notify you about activity on your account
- Deposit checks with your phone using our free mobile app
- Add ID theft protection for just $2.95/month
- A hassle-free, easy-to-use checking account with no monthly fees
- The $150 is considered taxable income and may be reported as such.
- New members only.
- Must have a valid SSN/ITIN/FTIN to join.
- Direct deposit must be set up within 90 days of account opening.
- The payout will be credited within 180 days of account opening.
- Opening an account requires $10 in a savings account.
- The hoodie will be treated as a dividend and may be reported to the IRS as such.
Make sure you check out University Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $150 bonus! This promotion has great services and features, however, I would only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull
Feel free to leave a comment below and let us know whether or not this event triggers a soft pull! We will continue to post and update you guys on all the latest deals and promotions nationwide!
*Check back at this page for updated University Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.