The University of Iowa Community Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus to both existing customers and their newly referred customers that open a qualifying Checking Account. Refer a family member or friend today and have them open a new checking account with UICCU. Then they will need to set up a minimum direct deposit of $100. Once all of the qualifications are met, you will both receive the bonus. If you are interested in what the University of Iowa Community Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: If the new account does not meet the qualifications within 90 days, the bonus will not be paid.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB120 by 02/03/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 02/17/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $350 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account, up to $30 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – up to $350. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
Table of Contents
UICCU $50 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- University of Iowa Community Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Rewards Checking, Free Checking, Basic Checking, Access Checking
- Availability: IA(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $4.75
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in good standing in order to refer new members.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How to Earn UICCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to University of Iowa Community Credit Union.
- Have your friend open a qualifying Checking Account and set up direct deposit.
- Once the new customer completes all of the requirements, you will both receive the bonus.
- The new member must mention that they were referred at the time of account opening.
- Open a Rewards Checking, Free Checking, Basic Checking, or Access Checking Account and set up direct deposit of at least $100.
- Remember that this must be completed within 90 days or you will not qualify.
- The $50 bonus will be directly deposited to both parties’ account 45 to 60 days after the new account is opened and the direct deposit is received.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a University of Iowa Community Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to University of Iowa Community Credit Union. All you have to do is have your friend mention that they are being referred at the time of account opening, open a qualifying Checking Account, and set up direct deposit. We’d love to hear from you so please let us know if you have any experiences with University of Iowa Community Credit Union in the comments! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!