A class action settlement involving Urban Active Fitness (now known as Global Fitness Holdings, LLC) has been preliminarily approved. If you signed a gym membership or personal training contract with Urban Active between 01/01/2006 and 10/26/2012, you may be eligible to receive up to $75! The settlement will resolve allegations that the fitness company engaged in deceptive conduct regarding its membership fees and cancellation policies.
Urban Active Fitness Class Action Settlement
Class Eligibility: Anyone who signed a gym membership or personal training contract with Urban Active between 01/01/06 and 10/26/12.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
- Gym Membership – if you signed a gym membership between 1/1/06 and 10/26/12 you are eligible for $5.
- Facility Improvement Fee – if you were assessed a facility improvement fee, club administrative fee, or other biannual $15 fee between 4/1/109 and 26/12/2012 you are eligible for $20.
- Gym Cancellation Fee – if you canceled your contract between 1/1/06 and 10/26/12 you are eligible for $20
- Personal Training Cancellation Fee – if you cancelled personal training between 1/1/06 and 10/26/06 you are eligible for $30.
Proof of Purchase: Purchaser name
Case Summary: Urban Active allegedly breached contracts and violated state consumer protection laws with its fees and billing practices. The company denies the claims and settled the case prior to it being decided by a court.
Claim Form Due Date: 12/30/2013
Claim Form: Urban Active Claim Form
File your claim for the Urban Active Fitness Class Action Settlement by 12/30/2013 to get up to $75! If you signed up with any Urban Active gym between 01/01/06 and 10/26/12, you may have had to deal with unjust contract issues, so file a claim to get what you deserve. Take a look at additional class action lawsuit settlements from the full list at HMB!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S., and earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
Earn 3X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.