Get ready to earn up to 5% cash back with USAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature. USAA is designed for military families and understands what they need and provides the support they can without any hidden or additional fees!
The Cash Rewards is set up for those who just want to earn simple cash back on purchases. There is no annual fee or foreign transaction fee so hurry on over and apply for a USAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature today!
Table of Contents
Cash Rewards Visa Signature Summary
|With the USAA® Cashback Rewards Plus American Express® Card:
-Earn 5% cash back on your first $3,000 in gas and military base purchases annually on these categories combined
-Earn 2% on your first $3,000 on supermarket purchases per year
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
-USAA membership is available to active and former military and their eligible family members
Learn More About This Card
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Collision damage waiver coverage pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles.
- Identity theft resolutions services provides assistance should you become the victim of identity theft.
- Extended warranty extends your manufacturers or U.S. store brand warranties for up to one year.
- Chip card technology has added security when used at a chip-enabled terminal and greater acceptance worldwide.
- You are not liable for unauthorized purchases.
- Get account balances and transaction history by sending a text message.
- Access your account on usaa.com or from a mobile device
Special Military USAA Benefit
- Deployment/PCS rate: Get 4% APR on all balances for up to 12 months during deployment or PCS. After 12 months, the regular APR will apply. This rate will vary with the market based on the prime rate.
- Special 4% SCRA rate: When you have a balance on your account at the time you enter active military duty, get 4% APR on that existing balance until one year after you complete active duty.
- Military Campaign Benefit: They’ll rebate all finance charges accrued while you served in a qualified military campaign.
- Help during deployment: USAA team of experts can help you before, during and after your deployment
If you are eligible for this military friendly credit card, then you should apply today. Most credit cards out there have these rotating categories that will earn you cash back and it can get all too confusing quick. USAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature will always give you up to 5% cash back on select purchases made. You never have to doubt that you’re not earning cash back. On top of that you have no limit on how much you can earn! You gain security, support, and convenience when you have a card membership with USAA Bank. If you’re interested in more cards, check out our full listing of credit card bonuses!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.