If you are a member of the military and searching for a new credit card, definitely look into the USAA Rate Advantage Visa Platinum Credit Card. This card specifically allows you to save with the lowest interest rates. USAA is designed for military families and understands what they need and provides the support they can without any additional fees such as annual fees or foreign transaction fees!
The Rate Advantage is a simple and straightforward card that is set up for those who are looking to pay less in interest. If this is something you would be interested in, hurry on over and apply for a USAA Rate Advantage Visa Platinum Credit Card today!
Table of Contents
USAA Rate Advantage Visa Platinum Card Summary
|With the USAA® Rate Advantage Visa Platinum® Card:
-Enjoy USAA's lowest rate card
-No annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, no penalty APR
-USAA membership is available to active and former military and their eligible family members
Learn More About This Card
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Collision damage waiver coverage pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles.
- Identity theft resolutions services provides assistance should you become the victim of identity theft.
- Extended warranty extends your manufacturers or U.S. store brand warranties for up to one year.
- Chip card technology has added security when used at a chip-enabled terminal and greater acceptance worldwide.
- You are not liable for unauthorized purchases.
- Get account balances and transaction history by sending a text message.
- Access your account on usaa.com or from a mobile device
Special Military USAA Benefit
- Deployment/PCS rate: Get 4% APR on all balances for up to 12 months during deployment or PCS. After 12 months, the regular APR will apply. This rate will vary with the market based on the prime rate.
- Special 4% SCRA rate: When you have a balance on your account at the time you enter active military duty, get 4% APR on that existing balance until one year after you complete active duty.
- Military Campaign Benefit: They’ll rebate all finance charges accrued while you served in a qualified military campaign.
- Help during deployment: USAA team of experts can help you before, during and after your deployment
The USAA Rate Advantage Visa Platinum Card is a great card especially for members of the military! Unlike other cards, this card is saving you loads of money with the lowest interest rates that it offers. This is one of the best military friendly credit card out there currently because they understand what military families go through. You gain great features, protection, and convenience when you sign up with USAA Bank. If you’re interested in more cards, check out our full listing of credit card bonuses!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.