Find all the latest USAlliance Financial promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $250 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
About USAlliance Financial
In 1966, a small group of IBM employees banded together to create a financial institution to serve the unique monetary needs of Tri-State Area IBM employees.
Membership Information For USALLIANCE Financial:
Membership in USALLIANCE Financial is open to anyone through membership in any of four associations, including the American Consumer Council. Membership is open to those who live, work, or worship in the Massachusetts counties of Barnstable, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, or Worcester; the City of West Haven, Connecticut; or qualifying districts in Manhattan, Mount Vernon, and The Bronx. State or local government employees/retirees of the NY counties of Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester are also eligible to join, as are employees of more than 175 SEGs. Complete membership requirements are listed on the Credit Union’s online application. See current membership info.
I’ll review the $50 bonus next.
USAlliance Financial $250 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: MyLife Checking
- Availability: Nationwide via membership (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $100
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new MyLife Checking or new MyLife Fresh Start Checking account using promo code 250CHECK23.
- To qualify for this promotion, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum direct deposit of $2000 per month, initiated within the first 60 days of account opening, is required for (3) three consecutive months after account opening.
- The qualifying account must maintain an average minimum monthly balance of at least $500. OR
- The account must make at least 25 debit card purchase transactions per month for (3) three consecutive months, beginning within 60 days of account opening.
- Your new checking account will be credited $250 within 60 days of completing the qualifying criteria!
- One offer per member number.
- Offer valid only for new MyLife Checking or new MyLife Fresh Start Checking accounts opened on or after January 1, 2023.
- Use Promo Code 250CHECK23 to redeem offer.
- Existing USALLIANCE members with any checking account product are ineligible for this promotion.
- Eligible members are subject to approval by the Credit Union.
- Offer subject to change at any time.
- Restrictions and limitations may apply.
- MyLife Checking Account and MyLife Fresh Start Checking Account are subject to approval.
- USALLIANCE reserves the right to alter promotion timing and conditions without notice.
- Promotion cannot be combined with other offers, rates, or discounts.
- To qualify for this promotion, the following criteria must be met: 1) A minimum direct deposit of $2000 per month is required for (3) three consecutive months after account opening.
- Bank ACH transfers, account-to-account or person-to-person external or internal ACH transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, ACH transfers using online or mobile payment systems (i.e. PayPal, Venmo, etc.), mobile check deposits, and cash loads or deposits do not qualify as direct deposit for the purposes of this promotion.
- The first qualifying Direct Deposit must be added to the eligible checking account within 60 days of opening. 2) The qualifying account must additionally maintain an average minimum monthly balance of at least $500 OR make at least 25 debit card purchase transactions per month for (3) three consecutive months, beginning within 60 days of account opening.
- After the introductory period, $250 will be deposited to the member’s qualifying checking account within 30 days after verification of qualifying activities is complete.
- VISA is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- USALLIANCE is federally insured by NCUA.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- MyLife Checking: No maintenance fees
- MyLife Checking for Teens: No maintenance fees
If you have any experience banking with USAlliance Financial, leave us a comment below letting us know how it went.
*Check back to this page for more USAlliance Financial promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Juan Lopez says
I opened an account and found that the CC funding is up to $100. Does a Soft Pull as well.
Howard Young says
Thank you for providing this update Juan!