Valley View Bank is offering up to a $100 bonus for their Green Leaf Checking Account. To qualify for the bonus, you must pay 3 bills using our online bill pay system, receive electronic statements, make 15 settled debit card transactions, and maintain a $500 average daily balance. The checking account comes with many features such as online banking and bill pay, electronic statements, mobile banking, and much more. You can also receive ATMs fees refunded up to $25/month so check it out!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Valley View Bank $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Valley View Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Green Leaf Checking
- Availability: KS, MS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Valley View Bank Bonus:
- Open a Green Leaf Checking Account from Valley View Bank
- For each monthly statement cycle, you must
- Pay 3 bills using our online bill pay system
- Receive electronic statements
- Make 15 settled debit card transactions
- Maintain a $500 average daily balance
- When statement cycle requirements are met, the Total “e” Bonus is earned and paid in 12 monthly installments up to a maximum of $100 per account for the initial year only.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees.
You can receive a $100 bonus from Valley View Bank after opening a Green Leaf Checking Account and meeting the requirements. The account has a lot to offer so I would definitely check this offer out. If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.