Available to residents in Arizona, Vantage West Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus towards your ZonaZoo membership dues when you open a new checking account at a University of Arizona orientation valid through December 31, 2016. This year, Vantage West is giving the University of Arizona student section another reason to cheer. Take advantage of a checking account that offers students 24/7 online banking, mobile and text banking, a debit card with rewards, online bill pay, and more. Interested in this offer? Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located AZ.
Credit goes to Dorianne for finding this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if find out about a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Vantage West Credit Union $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Vantage West Credit Union Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account (I recommend opening a Student Advantage Checking since this offer is targeted towards students at the University at Arizona)
- Availability: AZ (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: At least $20.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown. Not listed
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: Must be a student at University of Arizona and a member of ZonaZoo.
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be remain open until 05/01/2017 otherwise the amount may be debited the amount of the cash bonus paid
How To Earn Vantage West CU $100 Bonus:
- To qualify, must be a student at the University of Arizona and a ZonaZoo member.
- Visit the Vantage West Credit Union‘s branch and open a new checking account with at least $20 and show proof of ZonaZoo membership between 05/25/2016 and 12/31/2016
- Complete 30 debit card transactions within 90 days of account opening
- Receive $100 cash bonus after 90 days upon account opening.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student Advantage Checking Account: no fees
Earn a $100 bonus from Vantage West Credit Union today when you open a new checking account and show proof that you are a ZonaZoo member. The Student Advantage Checking Account is perfect for this offer. If you’re a student and searching for a convenient way to access & manage your money, this account is for you! There’s no monthly service fee with eStatements, and it’s available to anyone enrolled in school. Current proof of enrollment is required. Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.