If you’re a resident of Vermont, Vermont Federal Credit Union is offering you a $25 bonus when you become a member and open a savings account valid through June 15, 2016. To be eligible for this offer, simply open a savings account of your choice. Now is the right time to join Vermont Federal! Choosing a credit union means becoming a member – with a real share in what we do. When you choose us from May 2nd – June 15th, we’ll pay your $25 share! Vermont Federal Credit Union will make the new member’s initial share deposit of $25 if they become a member between May 2, 2016 and June 15, 2016. You can choose from three savings accounts: Holiday Savings or Special Savings or Share Savings. All accounts offers competitive, monthly dividends, no monthly maintenance fees and much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in Vermont.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Vermont FCU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Vermont Federal Credit Union Savings Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Availability: VT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/15/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Must join between May 2 – June 15, 2016.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Vermont FCU $25 Bonus:
- Visit Vermont Federal Credit Union‘s website or local branch, become a member, and open a new savings account by June 15, 2016.
- Choosing a credit union means becoming a member – with a real share in what we do. When you choose us from May 2nd – June 15th, Vermont FCU pay your $25 share!
- Vermont Federal Credit Union will make the new member’s initial share deposit of $25 if they become a member between May 2, 2016 and June 15, 2016. $25 is deposited to the account as dividend income and is taxable. Valid for new members only. Only one membership per individual during the promotion period.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Savings Account: no fees
Vermont Federal Credit Union is currently having a promotion when you choose to become a member of their credit union from May 2nd – June 15th, Vermont FCU pay your $25 share! Are you interested in this offer? If so, sign up today! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200 back. Plus, earn $150 back after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)