Virgin America Cheap One-Way Flights for as low as $41 when you fly to/from LAX- LAS, fares change regularly but I’m seeing flights between February all the way out to June for these rates. These fares are for Main Cabin seats although you may upgrade for anywhere from $20 to $125. When booking your trip for this sale, be aware that fares are sold on a per–person, one–way, non–transferable, non–refundable basis. It’s best to search fare for one-way and add passengers as need to get the lowest prices available. Use promo code EA41 for 5% Off all domestic flights. As with all coupon codes, they may not work for everyone for a variety of reasons so YMMV! It worked for me, doesn’t necessary mean it will work for you. If at first you don’t succeed, try incognito mode and see if that helps.
Table of Contents
Virgin America Cheap One-Way Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Flights for Los Angeles to Las Vegas for as low as $41 in February to June, fare is reversible.
- Valid: Limited time, while available.
- Terms: For Main Cabin non?refundable tickets purchased between February 7, 2014 and December 10, 2014 changes will result in a $75.00 fee per guest in the Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJC/SJD only) and changes to all other tickets will result in a $150 fee per guest. Tickets purchased on or before February 6, 2014 changes will result in a $100 fee per guest for all changes made through all channels including the Virgin America website, the call center, or at the airport. If you change a reservation within 24 hours of the time you make the booking, there will be no fee applied. For bookings made with Elevate points in Main Cabin, changes or cancellations will incur a $100 redeposit fee for points to be restored to your Elevate account.
Maximize Virgin America Fare Deal:
- First sign up for Elevate, Virgin America’s loyalty program to enjoy benefits such as earn points, perks, and reward flights with no blackout dates.
- Shop the Sale: YMMV! Choose your travel dates, usually weekdays excluding Fridays will give you the lowest fares. To save the most have flexible travel times, shift your dates by a day or two which will give you the cheapest price. Search one traveler first to see the lowest prices possible before you book.
- To get 5% Off domestic flights apply promo code EA41, coupon codes come and go so this is not guaranteed this will work for you. It’s a MAJOR YMMV, as I don’t know the full terms in which it can be applied. It worked for me when I tried booking a flight directly from the Virgin America site.
- Use Chase Sapphire Preferred to pay for your ticket, get the most from all your travel cost from lodging to rentals with this credit card.
Take advantage of this Virgin America Cheap One-Way Flights as low as $41 from/to LAX/LAS while it’s available. Ideally you would win big and fly back first class. Better yet, fly back on your own private jet, pipe dreams I know. For us non billionaires, try applying promo code EA41 to see if you can get an additional 5% off your one-way domestic fare. Now that I’ve given you a means and reason, call up the wolf pack, book your flights now, get out there and roll the dice. At the least you’d have a fun weekend trip. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.