Vizio smart TV owners who connected their television to the internet between Feb. 1, 2014 and Feb. 6, 2017 may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Vizio Smart TV Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, the company did not disclose to smart TV owners that their viewing habits would be tracked and shared with third parties as a way to target advertisements. This violated Video Privacy Protection Act, as well as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to submit a claim form by April 29, 2019 to earn your potential reward!
Michigan Magazine Class Action Lawsuit
- Vizio Smart TV Class CAL Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 29, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: All U.S. residents who bought a Vizio smart television and connected it to the internet between Feb. 1, 2014 and Feb. 6, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: $13 – $31
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: In re: Vizio Inc. Consumer Privacy Litigation, Case No. 8:16-ml-02693, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
File a Claim
- Head over to the Vizio Smart TV Class Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 29, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Don’t miss out on this chance to earn yourself up to $31 from the Vizio Smart TV Class Action Lawsuit! In this lawsuit, Vizio smart TV owners who connected their television to the internet between Feb. 1, 2014 and Feb. 6, 2017 may be entitled to a financial reward. Remember, if you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim form by April 29, 2019 to receive your potential reward.
If you love finding Class Action lawsuits like this, be sure to check out more on HMB! Head on over to our compiled list of other Class Action Lawsuits as well! Also take a look at our No Proof Class Action Lawsuits.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM or BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|