Do you shop at Walgreens often? If you are a frequent Walgreens shopper then you might already know about the 5x Everyday Points on $10+ qualifying purchase. If you are not a frequent Walgreens shopper then it’s time to sign up for a Walgreens account to take advantage of this deal! Offer valid in-store & online but require coupon code which requires a Walgreens account. If you order online then you are eligible to receive free shipping on orders $35+ or free ship to store. Offer expires October 21, 2017 so head over now and see what Walgreens has to offer.
Walgreens 5X Everyday Points Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 5x Everyday points
- Expiration Date: October 21, 2017
- Availability: Online & in-store
- Requirements: A Walgreens account to gain access to coupon code.
- Terms: Limit 1 storewide coupon redeemed per transaction. Present coupon with card at checkout in store, or clip to card to use in store or online (must be logged in). Points good on next purchase. Purchase requirement must be met in a single transaction, before taxes and shipping, and after discounts, store credit and redemption dollars have been applied. Void if copied or transferred. Exclusions apply.
Earn 5X Everyday Points:
- Head to Walgreens online site and create an account.
- Navigate to Walgreens 5x Everyday points promotional page.
- If you plan shopping online then remember to clip coupon to card, you also get free shipping on orders $35+.
- If you plan on shopping in-store then present coupon with card at checkout.
- Add $10 or more worth of qualifying items and checkout.
- Earn 5X Everyday points.
Walgreens offer a wide array of items at your convenience. You can get 5x Everyday points when you purchase $10+ worth of qualifying items from Walgreens either online or in-stores. Remember to create a Walgreen account and get your coupon code prior to your shopping spree and use your Everyday points on a future purchase. Check out even more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
|Dover Federal Credit Union||5.00%||$100K||---||6-Month High Rate Certificate||Review|
|Fidelity Brokered CD||4.65%||$1K||---||6-month non-callable CD||Issued by FFB&T, ORGB|
|The Vanguard Group Brokered CD||4.60%||$1K||---||4 to 6-month non-callable CD||Issued by BANK3, BBUSA, BSRA, BUN, CDNA, OLDBN|
|North American Savings Bank||4.50%||$5K||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Popular Direct||4.50%||$10K||---||6-Month Popular Direct CD||Review|
|Heritage Bank||4.44%||$25K||---||6-Month Triple Option CD||Review|
|Financial Partners Credit Union||4.40%||$1K||---||7-Month CD Special||Review|
|First Internet Bank||4.39%||$1K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|My eBanc||4.39%||$5K||---||6-Month Online Time Deposit||Review|
|Live Oak Bank||4.35%||$2.5K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Merrick Bank||4.35%||$25K||$250K||6-Month CD||Review|
|Michigan State University Federal Credit Union||4.26%||$100K||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15%||$1K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.00%||$1||---||6-Month CD||Review|