Available for Illinois residents, Washington Federal Bank is offering a 1.70% APY when you open a Money Market account with a minimum opening deposit of $5,000. Just follow the simple requirements to start earning your savings such as funding the account with new money and maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 which is already complete when you make that initial deposit. Then the monthly fee will be waived if you maintain a daily balance of at least $250! Also, you can have peace at mind knowing that your money is insured by the FDIC. So if you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: The offer is not found directly on the bank’s website, however recently we contacted the bank and confirmed that they are offering a 1.70% APY when you open a Money Market account. For more information, I recommend that you contact the bank for more information on this offer.
Washington Federal Bank Account Info:
- No direct link to offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.70% APY
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: Check with CSR
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived with a daily minimum balance of $250.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Early Termination Fee: There is a $25 fee for accounts closed within 90 days of opening.
- Insured: FDIC
Earn Washington Federal Bank Rates:
- Open a Money Market account by visiting your nearest Washington Federal Bank with an opening deposit of at least $5,000.
- There are two locations (Archer & Taylor), you may contact them in person or through the phone to learn more about this promotion.
- You must maintain that balance, keep the account open, and in good standing.
|Opening Deposit||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers/payments and view your account
- Easily waive the $10 fee by maintaining the daily balance of $250
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Washington Federal Bank. When you open a Money Market account you can earn a 1.70% APY! You just need to make a minimum deposit of $5,000 to get started! Then to waive the monthly fee you just need to maintain a daily balance of at least $250. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. Your feedback makes our site better. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.