All residents who have insured their vehicle with Washington Hartford Auto Insurance from Mar. 17, 2010 to Sept. 16, 2016 may be eligible for a full repair of your vehicle depending on how many class action members submit their claim and the total damage amount. Washington Hartford Auto Insurance has entered into a settlement with plaintiffs that have claimed Washington Hartford failed to pay the diminished value loss repair of their vehicles even when they had under insured motorist property damage coverage. Washington Hartford has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/27/17 to receive your potential award!
Washington Hartford Class Action Lawsuit:
- Washington Hartford Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/27/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you paid for damage repair from Mar. 17, 2010 and Sept. 16, 2016 and the damage was at least 1,000, your vehicle is no older than 6 years,
- Estimated Amount: Full repair cost of your vehicle
- Proof of Purchase:Yes
- Case Name & Number: Lewis v. Hartford Casualty Insurance Company, et al., Case No. 3:15-cv-05275-RBL, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Washington Hartford Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 3/27/2017 receive your potential award!
If you paid to have your vehicle repaired with Washington Hartford Auto Insurance from Mar. 17, 2010 to Sept. 16, 2016, you may be eligible to get your full repair cost back. Washington Hartford settled a lawsuit with plaintiffs that claimed Washington Hartford did not cover their repair damage cost even though they were insured through the under insured motorist property damage coverage. Washington Hartford has denied any wrong doing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/27/2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).