Find an updated list of Washington Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Washington Trust Promotions
I’ll review the Washington Trust Promotions below.
Washington Trust $100 Checking Bonus
Washington Trust is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account using promo code: FiftyFifty
- Account Type: Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $6- $20, See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Varies by account
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open any personal checking account at Washington Trust and receive $100.
- $50 when you sign up for a direct deposit.
- $50 when you pay your first three different bills online.
- Debit Card with Purchase Rewards
- ?Free ATM
- Online, Mobile and Text Banking
- Ultra Checking: Daily minimum balance of $15,000 required to avoid monthly service charge of $25.00.
- Plus Relationship Checking: No monthly service charge fee when your total consumer deposit and loan relationship with Washington Trust totals $5,000 or more – when the total is below $5,000, the account charges a flat fee of $15.00 per statement cycle.
- Freedom Ultra & Freedom Plus Accounts: Free checks are single wallet style.
- A $100 early account closing service fee will be charged if the account is closed within the first three months.
- Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
- Offer is for a limited time and may be withdrawn at any time.
Washington Trust offers many great products and services for you to use. If you are interested and qualify, be sure to apply for this while you still can today!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Washington Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.