Available to residents of Wisconsin, WaterStone Bank is offering a $250 bonus when you open an Essential Checking account and meet all the requirements.
To get started, the bonus is broken down into different bonuses spread through each statement cycles. To obtain a $50 bonus, be sure to have $200 in automatic deposits within 90 days of account opening. After that, set up e-Statements to receive a recurring $3 bonus up to a total of $36 for 12 months. Additionally, you will also receive a max of $10 per statement cycle for a 12 month period when you make CheckCard purchase of at least $10.00 or more. Lastly, you will obtain a one-time anniversary bonus of $50.00 after the account has been open and active for 1 year.
Not only do you receive all the bonuses listed above once requirements are met, but you will also have access to a range of account features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Your employee must be a part of the BRAVO program to be eligible for this promotion. If they’re not, then talk to them about it and you can get started today.
For those interested, you can take advantage of our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Table of Contents
WaterStone Bank $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- WaterStone Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Essential Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: $30 if closed within 6 months
What Triggers Direct Deposits? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn WaterStone Bank Bonus
- Bonus Breakdown
- $50.00 Automatic Deposit bonus offer requires a $200.00 minimum automatic deposit of payroll or government benefits to be received within 90 calendar days of account opening. Bonus will be credited to the new checking account on the first statement cycle* after the direct deposit is received.
- E-Statements bonus offer requires enrollment in WaterStone Bank SSB’s Consumer Internet Banking and consent to receive e-statements to qualify to receive $3.00 recurring bonus. $3 bonus will be credited to the new checking account on a recurring basis on the last day of the statement cycle* provided you continue to be enrolled to receive e-statements. The new account will be monitored for a period of 12 months from account opening for continued enrollment in e-statements (maximum of $36.00 bonus).
- CheckCard $1.00 reward requires a CheckCard purchase of at least $10.00 or more that has posted and settled to the new checking account each statement cycle (ATM transactions do not qualify). CheckCard rewards are capped to a maximum of $10.00 per statement cycle for a 12 month period from account opening (maximum of $120.00 in rewards).
- Receive a one-time anniversary bonus of $50.00 deposited to account within 30 days after the account has been open and active for 1 year. Upon opening a WSB Essential Checking account and enrolling in ScoreCard® Rewards program, 1,000 ScoreCard® Rewards points will be credited to your ScoreCard® Rewards account within 30 calendar days of account opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
There is a $10 monthly fee associated with Essential Checking. Can be waived:
- With 5 CheckCard purchases or more that have posted and settled to the checking account each statement cycle (ATM transactions do not qualify) or direct deposits of payroll or government benefits totaling $300.00 or more each statement cycle
Make sure you check out WaterStone Bank to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $500 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.