The settlement will benefit individuals who purchased or otherwise acquired certain Whirlpool dishwashers built between 2010 and 2018. A full list of included models can be found on the settlement website. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Whirlpool Leaky Dishwasher Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Whirlpool knew about this defect but failed to inform consumers or remedy the issue. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 26, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Whirlpool Leaky Dishwasher CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: July 26, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits consumers who purchased or otherwise acquired certain Whirlpool dishwashers built between 2010 and 2018. A full list of included models can be found on the settlement website.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $225
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Cleveland, et al. v. Whirlpool Corporation, Case No.: 20-cv-1906-WMW-KMM, in the U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Whirlpool Leaky Dishwasher Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by July 26, 2022!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.