Whole Foods has Free 10% Gift Card Purchase Bonus when you buy $500 or more in Whole Foods gift cards, promotion ends December 27, 2015. In-store only, buy a minimum of $500 Whole Foods gift card and you will receive a 10% bonus gift card for free, in this case $50! To sweeten the deal, if you have the Amex Offer Whole Foods saved to your Amex card you can get an additional $10 statement credit for a $60 purchase. The Amex statement offer ends 1/31/16.
Table of Contents
Whole Foods Free 10% Gift Card Bonus:
- Offer: Buy $500 or more Whole Foods gift card and receive 10% Free Bonus. Check your local Whole Foods to see if the promotion is available near you.
- Valid: Offer is good until 12/27/15
Maximize 10% Whole Foods Gift Card Bonus:
- Shop: Find a Whole Foods (store locations) in your area.
- Buy: Make a minimum purchase in $500 of Whole Foods Gift Cards
- Bonus: Receive $50 in Gift Card Bonus.
- Maximize: Pay using your Amex card if you enroll in Amex Whole Foods $10 credit for $60 purchase. If you use American Express Blue Cash Preferred you could get 6% cash back for purchases made at U.S. supermarkets (Up to $6,000 per year, 1% thereafter).
You could get a $500 gift card for at least $440 if you do this Whole Foods Free 10% Gift Card Bonus. Here’s your opportunity to save money while eating healthy. Whole Foods also has holistic health care and personal items. I personally love their bakery and food bar. It’s a great place to catch a healthy lunch if you forgot to pack one for work. Be sure to see all of our Gift Card Promotions!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)