Wilkes-Barre City FCU is offering a $50 bonus when you open a Rewards Checking account by March 1, 2016. All you need to do after opening the account is activate your new debit card and sign up for direct deposit to receive the full bonus. Because this is a rewards checking account, you will be earning interest while your money is in the account. Some benefits of banking with Wilkes-Barre City FCU include free courtesy pay, free overdraft protection, free mobile banking, free eDocs and much more. Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Wilkes-Barrre City FCU $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Wilkes Barre City Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Rewards Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 3/1/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Must have at least one direct deposit in month of account opening. Amount not specified.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Must be signed up for eDocs. Must do at least 5 debit card transactions a month.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn Wilkes-Barre City FCU Bonus:
- Open a Rewards Checking Account with Wilkes-Barre City FCU by March 1, 2016.
- Must have at least one direct deposit in month of account opening. Amount is not specified.
- Must do at least 5 debit card transactions a month.
- Sign up for eDocs.
- Your bonus will be received within a reasonable amount of time once it is confirmed.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Rewards Checking: No monthly fees.
If you are looking for a bank that provides Rewards Checking Accounts with a sign up bonus, then Wilkes-Barre City FCU is the bank for you. All you need to do after opening the account is to make at least one direct deposit within the month, make a couple of debit card transactions, and sign up for eDocs. It’s as simple as that. What’s also great about this promotion is that you are able to earn interest on your balance while you are with Wilkes-Barre City FCU. For more information this type of account, check out our article on Reward Checking Accounts. If this promotion wasn’t for you, then you might find one on our full list of Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with Wilkes-Barre City FCU. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.