Find all the latest Winchester Savings Bank Promotions, Cash Bonuses and more!
Right now, there are cash bonuses ranging from $50.
Table of Contents
About Winchester Savings Bank Promotion
Winchester Savings Bank is headquartered in Winchester and is the 71st largest bank in the state of Massachusetts. It is also the 1,451st largest bank in the nation. Established in 1871, it had grown to 79 employees at 4 locations.
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 211370888
- Customer Service: 781-729-2130
Winchester Savings Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Right now, Winchester Savings Bank Customers can earn $50 when referring a friend or family member.
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $25, See Below
- Early account termination fee: None Listed
- Household limit: None Listed
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How to Earn $50 Referral
- As a current Winchester Savings Bank Member, refer a friend to open a personal checking account as the primary owner with a $10 minimum opening balance and direct deposit.
- Referring and referred customers will each receive a $50 deposit to their respective WSB checking accounts within 45 days after at least one qualifying direct deposit is credited to the referred customer’s account.
- Free Checking Account: No Monthly Service Fees.
- Student Checking Account: No Monthly Service Fees.
- Interest Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees so long as you complete any of the following:
- Set-up a direct deposit to the account.
- Maintain a $1,000 account balance in the Interest Checking Account or a Savings Account at Winchester Savings Bank.
- Nexus Checking Account: No monthly service fees if you maintain a daily account balance of $25,000.
- Nexus Plus Checking Account: There is no service charges when you maintain a daily account balance of $200,000 or more.
- Qualifying direct deposits are recurring electronic deposits of at least $500 of customer’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from customer’s employer or the government.
- Person-to-person and bank transfers between WSB accounts or accounts at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Referred customer may not have an existing WSB personal checking account and must submit a completed referral form at account opening.
- To receive the $50 deposit, account must remain open and in good standing with a positive balance until the deposit is posted.
- Only one $50 deposit per referred customer regardless of number of accounts opened, and only one referring customer is eligible to receive a $50 deposit for a referred customer.
- Referring customers can receive up to $500 in deposits per calendar year.
- All accounts are subject to standard account opening procedures and requirements.
- Employees of WSB are not eligible.
- The deposit will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT or 1042-S as interest to the primary owner in the year received, as required by applicable law.
- Offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
Make sure you check out Winchester Savings Bank to learn more about the worthwhile deals and cash bonuses to customers. Thus, if you are a resident of Massachusetts, this is the perfect bank for you!
It brings us pride to know that pages like this one helps you to continue saving your hard-earned money. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.