If you recently opened an account with Zions Bank and don’t know where to start regarding online banking, look no further! Continue reading below, you can learn how to make the most of your Zions Bank account.
Zions Bank is a regional bank holding company that was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1873. As Utah’s first chartered savings bank and trust company, Zions has more than a century of experience. They now have expanded to cover 10 states throughout the Southwest and West.
Log In From A Computer
Logging into your Zions Bank account from a mobile desktop or computer gives you access to various banking features anytime you want. You can easily log in from a computer by following these steps:
- Go to the Zions Bank homepage
- The first thing you will see is a place to put your login ID. Enter your login information in those fields.
- If you don’t have an online account yet, there is a link to enroll under the sign-in button.
- If you have multiple accounts with Zions, keep in mind that the bank has tabs that separates your personal, business, and corporate customer logins.
- Additionally, there is another separate sign in for customers who have a mortgage with Zions Bank. All you have to do is login using your information.
Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
Once you have an online account, you can log in to your Zions Bank account using the mobile banking app. The app is available in both the App Store or Google Play. Keep in mind that the app requires iOS 8.4 or newer or Android’s OS 4.1 or newer.
To use account on your mobile device, here’s what you need to do:
- Download the app
- Enter your username and password
- Click the login button
How to Retrieve Forgotten Username or Password
Zions Bank makes it quick and easy to retrieve your log in information if you’ve forgotten it. If you’ve forgotten your username, you can retrieve it by following these steps:
- Click on “Need Help?” when you get to the login page
- Select “Forgot User ID?”
- Provide your card number, PIN and the last four digits of your Social Security number to verify your identity.
Alternatively, if you’ve forgotten your password, here’s what you need to do to retrieve it:
- Click on “Forgot Password?” when you get to the login page
- Provide your login ID and email address.
How to View Your Zions Bank Statements
It’s going to be easy to find and view your bank statement since Zions Bank also offers it online. With the online option you will get your $3 monthly paper statement fee waived. In order to access your eStatements, follow these steps:
- Visit the Zions Bank homepage or login to the mobile app
- Go to the e-documents section
- Change the settings under your preferences
Zions Bank Customer Service
Zions Bank has a couple of options to contact its customer service department. If you’re having trouble accessing your login or signing in, you can always visit a bank branch or call customer service at:
- For general customer service inquiries, call 888-307-3411 between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. MT, Monday through Saturday. Live assistance is only available for those hours, but the automated assistance is provided 24/7.
- For online banking and bill pay support, password resets and Quicken and Quickbooks support, call 800-840-4999 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
- For help with opening an account, call 866-761-8349 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
- For credit and debit card support, call 888-758-5349 or 888-307-3411 anytime.
- For customer service on an existing loan, call 801-974-3900 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST on weekdays.
- For help with applying for a personal loan, call 800-789-5636 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST on weekdays.
If you prefer to contact them through the mail or must mail something in to them, you can contact Zions Bank at this address:
P.O. Box 30709
Salt Lake City, UT 84130
Online banking can be beneficial for you because instead of having to visit a physical branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, check out the latest Zions Bank Promotions or you can learn more about their banking services through out full Zions Bank Review! Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.
Leave a Reply