Check out the most recent Zions Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a generous $250 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
About Zions Bank Promotions
Zions First National Bank was founded in 1873 and continues its legacy of strength and stability as one of the oldest financial institutions in the Intermountain West.
I’ll review the Zions Bank Promotions below.
Zions Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Employees under the Bank @ Work program can earn a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account with direct deposit.
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: Advantage Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Account must be kept open for six months
- Household Limit: None
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new Advantage Checking account with direct deposit
- Must have a minimum opening deposit of $50
- Minimum deposit of $50 needed to open account.
- A direct deposit is an electronic credit to your account.
- Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking center do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- All direct deposits made during the statement month are added together to determine the total direct deposit amount used to waive the monthly maintenance fee.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Anytime Checking: None
- Anytime Interest Checking: $10, waivable with balance
- Military Advantage Checking: None
- Premium Interest Checking: $20, waivable
- Onbudget Banking: $5
- Money Market Savings: None
- Savings Account: $3, waivable
- Young Savers: None
- Business Inspire Checking: $5, waivable
- Business Growth Checking: $12, waivable
- Business Connect Checking: $18, waivable
- Business Interest Checking: $15, waivable
- Nonprofit Checking: None
- Business Savings: $3, waivable
- Business Money Market: None
If you are part of the Bank @ Work program with Zions Bank, I highly recommend you check out this promotion to earn a generous bonus of $250. The requirements are simple and you’ll also be able to gain access to many great features that come with the account.
However, while they have several generous bonuses, Zions Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Furthermore, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
Compare Zions Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Bank of America, Citi, BMO Harris, Capital One, and more!
*Check back at this page for updated Zions Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
john m says
Nationwide? No place to apply online.
the Zions offer says it is a bank @ work offered to their commercial clients and their employees. has anyone achieved this bonus?
I would also like to know