Check out the most recent Zions Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a generous $250 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Zions Bank Promotions
Zions First National Bank was founded in 1873 and continues its legacy of strength and stability as one of the oldest financial institutions in the Intermountain West. Zions Bank provides a wide range of traditional banking and innovative technology services along with great bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates.
Zions Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Employees under the Bank @ Work program can earn a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account with direct deposit.
- Account Type: Advantage Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5, see below how to waive
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Advantage Checking account with direct deposit
- Must have a minimum opening deposit of $50
- Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Zions Bank Debit card or Credit Card, including support for Apple®/ Google®/ Samsung® Pay
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile,6 phone, tablet, or computer
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals and Zelle®
- No fee on standard size (3 x 5) safe deposit box (where available) or $10 discount towards any larger box (key deposit required on all boxes)
- Advantage Checking Account: $5 fee, waive monthly fee by maintaining a minimum daily balance of at least $500, or make a minimum monthly direct deposit of $250.
- Minimum deposit of $50 needed to open account.
- A direct deposit is an electronic credit to your account.
- Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking center do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- All direct deposits made during the statement month are added together to determine the total direct deposit amount used to waive the monthly maintenance fee.
If you are part of the Bank @ Work program with Zions Bank, I highly recommend you check out this promotion to earn a generous bonus of $250. The requirements are simple and you’ll also be able to gain access to many great features that come with the account.
*Check back at this page for updated Zions Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.