Check out the most recent Zions Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a generous $250 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Zions Bank Promotions
Zions First National Bank was founded in 1873 and continues its legacy of strength and stability as one of the oldest financial institutions in the Intermountain West. Zions Bank provides a wide range of traditional banking and innovative technology services along with great bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Zions Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Employees under the Bank @ Work program can earn a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account with direct deposit.
- Account Type: Advantage Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5, see below how to waive
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Advantage Checking account with direct deposit
- Must have a minimum opening deposit of $50
- Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Zions Bank Debit card or Credit Card, including support for Apple®/ Google®/ Samsung® Pay
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile,6 phone, tablet, or computer
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals and Zelle®
- No fee on standard size (3 x 5) safe deposit box (where available) or $10 discount towards any larger box (key deposit required on all boxes)
- Advantage Checking Account: $5 fee, waive monthly fee by maintaining a minimum daily balance of at least $500, or make a minimum monthly direct deposit of $250.
- Minimum deposit of $50 needed to open account.
- A direct deposit is an electronic credit to your account.
- Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking center do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- All direct deposits made during the statement month are added together to determine the total direct deposit amount used to waive the monthly maintenance fee.
If you are part of the Bank @ Work program with Zions Bank, I highly recommend you check out this promotion to earn a generous bonus of $250. The requirements are simple and you’ll also be able to gain access to many great features that come with the account.
*Check back at this page for updated Zions Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.