The Zions Bank Reserve Visa Credit Card is the credit card you want in your wallet if you are looking to gain multiple benefits for traveling. Cardholders will love this card simply because it offers you chance to earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.
Similar to the flexibility of the welcome bonus, you can also earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases and earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else.
The $450 annual is justified by the amount of bonuses, benefits, and plenty of other features. This offer is only available in Utah so if you qualify, take advantage of it today. If you would like to get some more information over this credit card, feel free to read more about it below!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Zions Bank Reserve Visa Credit Card
|Bonus Available||Earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||$250 Annual Travel Credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases
Earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||Access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network|
- Bonus points
- Anniversary travel credit
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge access
- Cash back / points back
- Annual fee
- $50 fee per additional user
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Why You Should Apply for this Card
Bonus offer applies to new Premier, Elite, or Reserve cardholders, subject to credit approval. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. do not qualify toward $4,000 or $5,000 spend amount. Bonus points or bonus cash will be added to your rewards points or cash back balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion.
A statement credit will automatically be applied to your account when your card is used for purchases in certain travel categories, up to an annual maximum of $100 (Elite product) or $250 (Reserve product). Annual Travel Credits are refreshed once yearly, the day after the anniversary of your account open date.
- For every dollar spend on net purchases, Reserve and Elite cardholders earn 3 rewards points or 3% cash back and Premier cardholders earn 2.5 rewards points or 2.5% cash back on airlines, hotels, car rental, cruise lines and travel agencies. Elite and Reserve cardholders earn 3 rewards points or 3% cash back on dining. Reserve cardholders earn 2 rewards points or 2% cash back and Elite and Premier cardholders earn 1.5 rewards points or 1.5% cash back on all other categories.
- Rewards points and cash back are not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. For points, redemption, purchases must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date and account must have at least 2,500 points to redeem. For cash back, must have at least $25 earned cash back to redeem. Account must be in good standing.
- Up to four Reserve cardmembers per account are automatically enrolled in Priority Pass© Select membership free of charge. Priority Pass Select membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change.
- Additionally, each membership (up to four per account) includes five complimentary visits during each 12-month membership period. Member and accompanying guest visits count against the free visit allowance. After your five visits, a lounge visit fee, currently $27 per person, per visit will be charged to your credit card once the lounge reports the visit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are a looking for a new travel credit card with great benefits, consider signing up for the Zions Bank Reserve Visa Credit Card. You could earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening!
Not only that but you could also earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases and 2% cash or 2X points on everything else. This is something that you definitely do not want to miss out on. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
What’s the Competition?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers double cash back. You'll earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
The Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|