The Zions Bank Reserve Visa Credit Card is the credit card you want in your wallet if you are looking to gain multiple benefits for traveling. Cardholders will love this card simply because it offers you chance to earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.
Similar to the flexibility of the welcome bonus, you can also earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases and earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else.
The $450 annual is justified by the amount of bonuses, benefits, and plenty of other features. This offer is only available in Utah so if you qualify, take advantage of it today. If you would like to get some more information over this credit card, feel free to read more about it below!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Zions Bank Reserve Visa Credit Card
|Bonus Available||Earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||$250 Annual Travel Credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases
Earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||Access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network|
- Bonus points
- Anniversary travel credit
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge access
- Cash back / points back
- Annual fee
- $50 fee per additional user
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Why You Should Apply for this Card
Bonus offer applies to new Premier, Elite, or Reserve cardholders, subject to credit approval. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. do not qualify toward $4,000 or $5,000 spend amount. Bonus points or bonus cash will be added to your rewards points or cash back balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion.
A statement credit will automatically be applied to your account when your card is used for purchases in certain travel categories, up to an annual maximum of $100 (Elite product) or $250 (Reserve product). Annual Travel Credits are refreshed once yearly, the day after the anniversary of your account open date.
- For every dollar spend on net purchases, Reserve and Elite cardholders earn 3 rewards points or 3% cash back and Premier cardholders earn 2.5 rewards points or 2.5% cash back on airlines, hotels, car rental, cruise lines and travel agencies. Elite and Reserve cardholders earn 3 rewards points or 3% cash back on dining. Reserve cardholders earn 2 rewards points or 2% cash back and Elite and Premier cardholders earn 1.5 rewards points or 1.5% cash back on all other categories.
- Rewards points and cash back are not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. For points, redemption, purchases must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date and account must have at least 2,500 points to redeem. For cash back, must have at least $25 earned cash back to redeem. Account must be in good standing.
- Up to four Reserve cardmembers per account are automatically enrolled in Priority Pass© Select membership free of charge. Priority Pass Select membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change.
- Additionally, each membership (up to four per account) includes five complimentary visits during each 12-month membership period. Member and accompanying guest visits count against the free visit allowance. After your five visits, a lounge visit fee, currently $27 per person, per visit will be charged to your credit card once the lounge reports the visit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are a looking for a new travel credit card with great benefits, consider signing up for the Zions Bank Reserve Visa Credit Card. You could earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening!
Not only that but you could also earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases and 2% cash or 2X points on everything else. This is something that you definitely do not want to miss out on. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
What’s the Competition?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.