Concerned about your identity and sensitive information when banking online? Someone is here to help! Bank of America is offering free McAfee internet security for 12 months for existing Bank of America customers. This is a $79.99 value that is completely free when you log in to your online banking account and create a free McAfee user account. Read our full list of Bank of America Bonuses!
How do I get this free McAfee Internet Security?
- Log in to Bank of America using your online banking ID
- After being redirected to the McAfee site, create a McAfee username and password
- Enter registration and billing information (you will not be billed for a subscription; it will simply be kept on file for future billing if you decide to purchase the program after 12 months)
|Capital One 360 Checking Account offers $50 bonus promotion with 3 debit purchases and no direct deposit requirement. There is no minimum or monthly fees and free Online Bill Pay. Earn $1,000 in bonuses by referring friends and family! Apply Now---Full Review|
Bank of America Free McAfee Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Any BOA Checking Customer
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: None
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: The $8.95 fee with eBanking is waived if sign up for paperless statements and not use a teller. MyAccess Checking $12 monthly fee is waived with $1500 balance.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: No
When your 12-month trial offer expires, McAfee will automatically enroll you for an additional year of protection for $39.99 — 50% off the original price. You will be notified prior to the automatic renewal and will have the option to cancel your renewal.
There are a few things to note when reviewing this offer. Bank of America customers who currently have a McAfee subscription are not eligible for this offer. Bank of America reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer. Additionally, the minimum deposit required to open a new personal checking account will not change. No minimum balance is required to receive this offer. This is a simple process and it’s a great opportunity to get free protection from Bank of America and McAfee! Other great bank bonuses still available!
|Amex EveryDaySM Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening your account. The card comes with 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. You'll earn 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent at U.S. standalone grocery stores(up to $6,000 per year) and 1x points on other purchases. There is also a 20% points bonus on those purchases less returns and credits when you reach at least 20 transactions in a billing cycle. The card has smart-chip technology and the ability to track your purchases on the AmEx Mobile app. There is no annual fee! Apply Now--Amex EveryDay Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog and we receive compensation when you apply for a credit card.