Charter One Bank is offering a $100 Checking Bonus good until 8/29/2014 for residents of IL, MI, and OH. In order to earn the $100 bonus, you must enroll in Online Banking and schedule two qualified online bill payments that post and clear your new checking account by October 31, 2014. Enjoy full service branch in your store and on-the-go features like Mobile Deposit, Online Bill Pay, late ATM deposits, and 24/7 phone banking.
|Discover Bank offers 0.90% APY on all balances, that's over 5X the National Savings Average with a low $500 minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees! FDIC insurance up to $250,000. Apply Now---Full Review||Capital One 360 Checking Account offers no hidden fees or minimums as you earn interest on your everyday money with over 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. Earn up to $1,000 in bonus referrals! Apply Now---Full Review|
Charter One Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: One Deposit Checking, Value Checking, Personal Checking with Interest, or Circle Gold Checking with Interest
- Availability: IL, MI, and OH
- Expiration Date: 8/29/2014
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull for applying at the branch. However, hard pull for applying online.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Fees range from $3.99 to $20. The easiest checking is One Deposit checking with only any deposit each month for fee to be waived.
- Additional Requirements: Enroll in Online Banking and schedule 2 qualified online bill payments that post and clear your new checking account by October 31, 2014.
- Closing Account Fee: None
You can check your local participating supermarket branch location here. Make sure to open by August 29, 2014, complete the requirements, and get your $100 bonus by December 31, 2014. Other terms include not having any personal checking account within the previous 6 months, bill payments must be made to 2 different payees, and a limit of 1 bonus per customer. The Charter One $100 Checking Bonus can be yours with no direct requirement, so sign up today! If you are not currently being rewarded for your banking, you may want to open up a checking account and enjoy large financial benefits as a result. Find more bank promotions under our extensive banking list!
|Chase Ink Cash® Business Card offers $200 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent annually on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. Afterwards, the go-to APR of Regular APR: 13.24% (Variable). I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Cash Business Review