Charter One Bank is offering a $200 Checking Bonus good until 3/31/2015 for residents of IL, MI, and OH. In order to earn the $200 bonus, you must enroll in Online Banking and schedule two qualified online bill payments that post and clear your new checking account by May 29, 2015. Enjoy full service branch in your store and on-the-go features like Mobile Deposit, Online Bill Pay, late ATM deposits, and 24/7 phone banking.
For those living in CT, DE, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT, you can check their sister’s site Citizens bank $200 offer
Charter One Bank $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: One Deposit Checking, Value Checking, Personal Checking with Interest, or Circle Gold Checking with Interest
- Availability: IL, MI, and OH
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull for applying at the branch. However, hard pull for applying online.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Fees range from $3.99 to $20. The easiest checking is One Deposit checking with only any deposit each month for fee to be waived.
- Additional Requirements: Enroll in Online Banking and schedule 2 qualified online bill payments that post and clear your new checking account by May 29, 2015.
- Closing Account Fee: None
You can check your local participating supermarket branch location here. Make sure to open by 3/31/2015, complete the requirements, and get your $200 bonus. Other terms include not having any personal checking account within the previous 6 months, bill payments must be made to 2 different payees, and a limit of 1 bonus per customer. The Charter One $200 Checking Bonus can be yours with no direct requirement, so sign up today! If you are not currently being rewarded for your banking, you may want to open up a checking account and enjoy large financial benefits as a result. Find more bank promotions under our extensive banking list!
|United MileagePlus® Explorer Card offers 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases after the first 3 months from account opening. The new Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card is much better than its predecessor with free first checked bag each way for you and your travel companion, which is a savings of up to $100 per round trip. You get priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year. There is no foreign transaction fees, double miles are earned when consumer purchases tickets through United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases. There is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now---United MileagePlus Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings®: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Review