It has been years since I saw a no balance transfer fee credit card! Slate from Chase is offering No Balance Transfer Fee for the first 60 days of card membership. They are offering 0% intro rate for balance transfer and purchases for 15 months. Most, if not all credit cards, want you to pay 3% to 5% for doing a balance transfer. However, you won’t have to pay a dime for transferring your higher rate balances to this Chase Slate card!
Slate® from Chase: No Balance Transfer Fee
- Introductory Offer – No Balance Transfer Fee!*
- Transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, and as an introductory offer you will pay no balance transfer fee!*
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers!*
- Avoid interest and pay down balances faster with free Blueprint® features*
- Patented Fraud Protection and zero liability on unauthorized purchases*
- Add an additional card user to your Slate account at no extra cost*
- No Annual Fee*
Again, make sure you do the balance transfer within the 60 days of card membership to qualify for the no balance transfer fee offer!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.