The Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card is offering two free weekend night certificates after $2,500 in eligible purchases within the first four months of cardmembership. This card has an annual fee of $95.
*Baller’s HINT* – If you want no annual fee with up to 40,000 bonus points, check out the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature.
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio after $2,500 in eligible purchases within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton HHonors portfolio*
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases*
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
With the two free weekend nights and complimentary Gold status, the Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card provides some nice perks. Just by spending $2,500 within four months, you can enjoy two nights for free in a room that is worth around four or five hundred dollars a night. Plus, your savings will be even more enjoyable with the complimentary breakfast and internet you receive through the Gold status. These savings and benefits are well worth the $95 annual fee in my opinion. If you are looking for a card that is internationally accepted and provides great travel rewards, sign up for the Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card.
Find all of the best credit card bonuses!