The BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® takes your credit card rewards experience to the next level. You’ll be able to take advantage of many perks and benefits on top of the opportunity to earn 35,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within 3 months of opening your account.
BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 35,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within 3 months of opening your account.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3 points per $1 spent on eligible dining, hotels, and airfare, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter
Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
15% anniversary bonus points every year
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Annual Fee||$79 (first year waived)|
The information for the BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® Bonus
Get 35,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within 3 months of opening your account.
BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® Perks
- Enjoy access to unique experiences across the globe with Priceless® Cities, exclusive for Mastercard cardholders.
- Let Priority PassTM Select be your key to over 850 airport VIP lounges worldwide, and 2 complimentary visits to participating lounges.
- No foreign transaction fees regardless of where you’re doing your spending.
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM Identity Monitoring
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM Resolution Services
- Mastercard Zero Liability
- Mastercard Identity CheckTM
Insurance and Warranties
- Cellular Wireless Telephone Protection means that you’re automatically eligible for coverage up to $600 at no additional cost.
- Lost or Damaged Luggage Insurance reimburses you for the actual cost of repairing or replacing your checked or carry-on luggage if it’s lost or damaged.
- Extended Warranty will double the original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranty for up to 24 months on most new items.
If you are a frequent traveler, this card is the ideal choice for you! Despite having an annual fee, the perks and benefits that come with this card (along with the points rewards and 15% anniversary bonus points) surely outweighs the cost.
If this wasn’t the card for you, feel free to check out the Best BMO Harris Bank Promotions or our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
Leave a Reply