Plus, every $1 spent with this card earns 2 miles, and miles can be redeemed at a set rate for a range of travel purchases. On top of that, Capital One has revamped the Venture Rewards card to a nice and sleek metal material if you apply today!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
Table of Contents
Capital One Venture Rewards Card Review
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card, earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. The 50,000 bonus miles is equal to $500 in travel purchases. Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase.
Every day with the Capital One Venture Card you can fly any airline, and stay at any hotel anytime. The best perk of the Venture card is that you can travel when you want with NO blackout dates! The miles do not expire and again this card has no limit as to how many miles you can earn. The Capital One Venture Rewards card has no pesky foreign transaction fees. Plus, to top it off, the annual fee is waived for the first year!
Capital One Venture Rewards Card Summary
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
Earn miles by using your Capital One Venture Rewards card for everyday spending. You can earn 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day. There is no limit on the amount of miles you can earn with the Capital One Venture Rewards card!
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card earning 50,000 bonus miles, that's a significant amount of miles to redeem for travel! Your points do not expire as long as the credit card account remains open and you can use your points for airfare and other travel purchases without restrictions. What's the best way to utilize the bonus points?
Redeem your points for travel rewards. The reward redemption isn't limited to a certain airline or hotel chain. Therefore, you'll earn an advantage over most travel credit cards. The miles earned are redeemed as statement credits for travel purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside of the U.S.
- Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Security Alerts are personalized emails or text messages to monitor the security of your account. Just sign up for them.
- Complementary travel upgrades and special savings at hotels, resorts, and spas.
- 24/7 complimentary Visa Signature concierge service from home and when you travel.
- Special access to events and preferred seating at popular sporting events, premier golf outings, and concerts.
- Shopping discounts at top retailers and online merchants with your Visa Signature card.
- Extended warranty protection at no charge on items purchased with your credit card.
- 24-hour travel assistance services if your credit card is ever lost or stolen. You'll receive an emergency card replacement and a cash advance.
Other Card Benefits
Hotels.com Partnership Offer: Through January 2020, when you use the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card to book and pay for hotels at Hotels.com at hotels.com/venture, you’ll earn 10 miles for every $1 spent. Plus, join the Hotels.com Rewards loyalty program at hotels.com/rewards and earn another 10% back on hotel purchases made at Hotels.com. Stack that together with the 10X earned on your card, and you’re getting a 20% rebate on all hotel purchases.
Travel and Purchase Perks: Enjoy a plethora of Visa Signature travel benefits. These include emergency roadside service, a personal concierge, travel accident insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, and secondary auto rental coverage. When making everyday purchases, you’ll also get extended warranty protection and purchase security.
No Foreign Transaction Fee: Keep earning your rewards in full! Use this card when traveling abroad without paying a fee.
Again, this is one of the most popular travel cards that has rolled out in a long time. Earn 50,000 bonus miles on your Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's already $500 in travel when you redeem for travel purchases.
There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then a competitive $95 thereafter. The annual fee after the first year is one of the better fees I've seen on this impressive travel credit card. You'll want this card in your wallet to take advantage of the miles you'll easily earn on everything, every day! See our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|