One of the most popular travel rewards card, the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, provides you a straightforward rewards system for traveling purposes. With this card, you can earn a one-time bonus of 75,000 Miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
* The Venture Rewards Credit Card is issued by Capital One. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Capital One Venture Rewards Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn a one-time bonus of 75,000 Miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase.
Up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card Bonus
Earn a one-time bonus of 75,000 Miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
If you don’t know how to meet the spending requirement, here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirements.
How Much Is One Mile Worth?
Each mile is worth one cent, whether you redeem for past travel or for future travel bookings through Capital One.
You can redeem for past travel purchases that have been made within the last 90 days, or you can use your miles towards booking a new travel.
Moreover, yo can use your miles to book your flight, car rental, or hotel. If you use your miles for past ravel purchases, these categories of travel are eligible:
|Airlines||Hotels||Rail Lines||Car Rentals Agencies||Limousine Services|
|Bus Lines||Cruise Lines||Taxi Cabs||Travel Agents||Time Shares|
When needed, you can also transfer your miles to Capital One’s airlines partners. You can, possibly, get more value with your miles, if you’re willing to put the time with different partenr mileage programs and flight bookings. With this process, you can get up to around 1.4¢ (0.014) per mile.
The ongoing rewards rate is two miles for every dollar that you spend on all purchases, equaling to two percent as 100 miles is equal to $1 in travel rewards, possibly more with the transfer partners as stated above. This is a great earnings rate for a card that’s non airline or hotel.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- No foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside of the U.S.
- Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Security Alerts are personalized emails or text messages to monitor the security of your account. Just sign up for them.
- Complementary travel upgrades and special savings at hotels, resorts, and spas.
- 24/7 complimentary Visa Signature concierge service from home and when you travel.
- Special access to events and preferred seating at popular sporting events, premier golf outings, and concerts.
- Shopping discounts at top retailers and online merchants with your Visa Signature card.
- Extended warranty protection at no charge on items purchased with your credit card.
- 24-hour travel assistance services if your credit card is ever lost or stolen. You’ll receive an emergency card replacement and a cash advance.
Again, this is one of the most popular travel cards that has rolled out in a long time. This card is beneficial for people who like to travel and keep rewards simple and flexible!
The rewards are good and there are no foreign transaction fees to worry about. You’ll want this card in your wallet to take advantage of the miles you’ll easily earn on everything, every day!
See our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.