Fidelity is now offering up to $2500 deposit bonus when you open and fund a Fidelity IRA or brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. With your new Fidelity brokerage account, you’ll receive complimentary guidance online, by phone, or in-person. Account holders will have access to 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, plus stocks, and ETFs. Enjoy free, independent research from 20+ providers with some of the lowest commissions(online equity trades for $7.95).
- Deposit $1,000,000+, and receive $2500
- Deposit $500,000+, and receive $1200
- Deposit $250,000+, and receive $600
- Deposit $100,000+, and receive $300
- Deposit $50,000+, and receive $200
The best return for your deposit is the $50,000 deposit and get $200 cash bonus. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions at the promo page so you won’t be denied of the bonus money.
Fidelity Account Features
- $7.95 per trade for all equity trades.
- 30 iShares commission free ETFs.
- Broad range of investment choices, including stocks, ETFs, bonds, and options, more than 4,700 Fidelity and non-Fidelity mutual funds.
- Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Card with cash back rewards directly into a brokerage account.
|Scottrade offers up to $2000 bonus when you open and fund your IRA or brokerage account with at least $1,000,000 good until April 18, 2016. Scottrade charges flat fee of $7 on every stock or ETF online trade.||Motif Investing offers $100 bonus when you open a Motif Investing non-retirement account with at least $1,000 and make your first trade. A Motif consists of up to 30 stocks costs only $9.95 per trade.|
Fidelity $2,500 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Non-retirement brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $7.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $1 Millions or more for the maximum $2500 cash bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least nine months or your award may be reclaimed by Fidelity.
All Fidelity customers can enjoy unique feature such as Full View that support over 9,000 accounts similar to Quicken or Mint. The
Fidelity Active Trader Pro gives real-time streaming market data, advanced charting, real-time profit and loss estimates from hypothetical selling, and one-click trading. They also have a great Fidelity’s iPad app. Overall, you’ll get great pricing on trades, and free trades on select ETFs. Sign up today to receive up to $2,500 in cash bonuses with your new Fidelity brokerage account! Find all of Brokerage Account Promotions now!
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers until July 6, 2016 50,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and 1 mile for every dollar you charge for other eligible purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year. Apply Now---Amex Gold Delta Skymiles Review|