Fidelity is now offering up to $2500 deposit bonus when you open and fund a Fidelity IRA or brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. With your new Fidelity brokerage account, you’ll receive complimentary guidance online, by phone, or in-person. Account holders will have access to 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, plus stocks, and ETFs. Enjoy free, independent research from 20+ providers with some of the lowest commissions(online equity trades for $7.95).
- Deposit $1,000,000+, and receive $2500
- Deposit $500,000+, and receive $1200
- Deposit $250,000+, and receive $600
- Deposit $100,000+, and receive $300
- Deposit $50,000+, and receive $200
The best return for your deposit is the $50,000 deposit and get $200 cash bonus. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions at the promo page so you won’t be denied of the bonus money.
Fidelity Account Features
- $7.95 per trade for all equity trades.
- 30 iShares commission free ETFs.
- Broad range of investment choices, including stocks, ETFs, bonds, and options, more than 4,700 Fidelity and non-Fidelity mutual funds.
- Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Card with cash back rewards directly into a brokerage account.
|E*Trade offers up to $2,500 bonus when you deposit new funds. Enjoy no annual IRA fee and no minimums including stocks, bonds, ETFs and over 8,000 mutual funds, no transaction fee mutual funds.||TD Ameritrade is offering $600 brokerage bonus + 60 days of free trading from TD Ameritrade when you deposit $250,000 or more into a new brokerage account.|
Fidelity $2,500 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Non-retirement brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $7.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $1 Millions or more for the maximum $2500 cash bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least nine months or your award may be reclaimed by Fidelity.
All Fidelity customers can enjoy unique feature such as Full View that support over 9,000 accounts similar to Quicken or Mint. The
Fidelity Active Trader Pro gives real-time streaming market data, advanced charting, real-time profit and loss estimates from hypothetical selling, and one-click trading. They also have a great Fidelity’s iPad app. Overall, you’ll get great pricing on trades, and free trades on select ETFs. Sign up today to receive up to $2,500 in cash bonuses with your new Fidelity brokerage account! Find all of Brokerage Account Promotions now!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 40,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 towards airfare and hotel accommodations. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|