First Niagara Bank offers a $100 personal checking account bonus for residents of New York and Pennsylvania good until 3/8/2013. To qualify for the $100 cash bonus, you must open a new First Niagara Choice, Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus Checking account. Within 60 days after the account opening, you must complete one (1) direct deposit of $250 or more into your new First Niagara checking account, or ten (10) qualifying bill payments, or ten (10) debit card transactions using your new First Niagara debit card.
First Niagara Pinnacle Checking Features:
- Free ATMs in the U.S. — unlimited non-First Niagara ATM transactions, plus unlimited rebates on other banks’ surcharges
- No Monthly Service Fee — with $1,000 minimum daily checking balance, or $25,000 in deposits, loans and investments
- Free unlimited orders of Pinnacle-branded checks and free bank checks, including official checks and money orders
- Free Annual Financial Checkup
- Discount of 0.50% on Loan and Line of Credit, with autopay (excludes mortgages and credit cards)
The easiest way to avoid the checking fees is to sign up their eChecking account along with e-statement and a $50 deposit. Open the account in-branch seems to be the best option. Also, the CSR claims they only pull ChexSystem and not a hard pull. Sign up today for a new $100 Bonus First Niagara Bank checking account. Find all checking account bonuses now!
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsHouse offers 100 Commission Free Trades with for opening a new account with $5,000 deposit with promotion code FREE100.
|Travelocity® Rewards American Express® Card offers 10,000 bonus points(worth $100 statement credit)-earn 5,000 points after your first purchase and an additional 5,000 points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening. You get 3 points for each $1 spent on eligible Travelocity purchases and 1 point for each $1 spent on all other purchases. The points can be redeemed for statement credits towards Travelocity purchases for Flights, Hotels, and Vacation Packages with no blackout dates or restrictions. Best of all, there is absolutely no annual fee! Travelocity Rewards Review|