First Niagara Bank offers a $100 personal checking account bonus for residents of New York and Pennsylvania good until 3/8/2013. To qualify for the $100 cash bonus, you must open a new First Niagara Choice, Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus Checking account. Within 60 days after the account opening, you must complete one (1) direct deposit of $250 or more into your new First Niagara checking account, or ten (10) qualifying bill payments, or ten (10) debit card transactions using your new First Niagara debit card.
First Niagara Pinnacle Checking Features:
- Free ATMs in the U.S. — unlimited non-First Niagara ATM transactions, plus unlimited rebates on other banks’ surcharges
- No Monthly Service Fee — with $1,000 minimum daily checking balance, or $25,000 in deposits, loans and investments
- Free unlimited orders of Pinnacle-branded checks and free bank checks, including official checks and money orders
- Free Annual Financial Checkup
- Discount of 0.50% on Loan and Line of Credit, with autopay (excludes mortgages and credit cards)
The easiest way to avoid the checking fees is to sign up their eChecking account along with e-statement and a $50 deposit. Open the account in-branch seems to be the best option. Also, the CSR claims they only pull ChexSystem and not a hard pull. Sign up today for a new $100 Bonus First Niagara Bank checking account. Find all checking account bonuses now!
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsHouse offers 100 Commission Free Trades with for opening a new account with $5,000 deposit with promotion code FREE100.
|Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard offers 40,000 bonus miles($400 off your next trip) after you $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days from account opening. It's a new premium travel rewards card with 2.2% cash back towards travel. This 40,000 bonus miles is redeemable towards $400 in cash credit towards any travel purchase, plus 4,000 miles rebated back. You could also redeem 40,000 miles for $400 straight-up cash. The $89 annual fee is waived for the first year. Barclaycard Arrival World Review|