First Niagara Bank offers a $100 personal checking account bonus for residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or New York good until 12/31/2014. To qualify for the $100 cash bonus, you must open a new First Niagara Simple Checking account. Within 60 days after the account opening, you must complete one direct deposit of $250 or more into your new First Niagara checking account. With a First Niagara Simple Checking, you’ll enjoy free mobile check deposit and mobile one-swipe balance, free online and mobile banking with bill pay. You can use any First Niagara ATM at no charge.
|Discover Bank offers 0.90% APY on all balances, that's over 5X the National Savings Average with a low $500 minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees! FDIC insurance up to $250,000. Apply Now---Full Review||Capital One 360 Checking Account offers no hidden fees or minimums as you earn interest on your everyday money with over 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. Earn up to $1,000 in bonus referrals! Apply Now---Full Review|
First Niagara Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Simple Checking
- Availability: CT, MA, PA or NY
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2014
- Hard Inquiry: No, just a Chex inquiry.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1K in funding.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes($250 or more)
- Monthly Fee: First Niagara Simple Checking has no minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fee when you deposit as little as one penny per statement cycle. Otherwise there is a $5 monthly fee.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Your account must remain open for 180 days to avoid a $25 Early Account Closing fee.
|Chase Ink Cash® Business Card offers $200 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent annually on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. Afterwards, the go-to APR of Regular APR: 13.24% (Variable). I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Cash Business Review