First Niagara Bank offers a $100 personal checking account bonus for residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or New York good until 3/31/2015. To qualify for the $100 cash bonus, you must open a new First Niagara Simple Checking account. Within 60 days after the account opening, you must complete one direct deposit of $250 or more into your new First Niagara checking account. With a First Niagara Simple Checking, you’ll enjoy free mobile check deposit and mobile one-swipe balance, free online and mobile banking with bill pay. You can use any First Niagara ATM at no charge.
|Discover Bank offers 0.90% APY on all balances, that's over 5X the National Savings Average with a low $500 minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees! FDIC insurance up to $250,000. Apply Now---Full Review||Capital One 360 Checking Account offers no hidden fees or minimums as you earn interest on your everyday money with over 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. Earn up to $1,000 in bonus referrals! Apply Now---Full Review|
First Niagara Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Simple Checking
- Availability: CT, MA, PA or NY
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: No, just a Chex inquiry.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1K in funding.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes($250 or more)
- Monthly Fee: First Niagara Simple Checking has no minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fee when you deposit as little as one penny per statement cycle. Otherwise there is a $5 monthly fee.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Your account must remain open for 180 days to avoid a $25 Early Account Closing fee.
|Business Green Rewards Card from American Express offers 5,000 bonus Membership Rewards points after you make your first purchase. It is a charge card, which must be paid in full each month, hence there is no pre-set spending limit or finance charges. With the purchasing power that evolves with your business, you can cover more expenses while earning points that you can use to reinvest in your business. Card members are enrolled in Membership Rewards with points that can use to pay for travel, business expenses, Amazon.com purchases, and more. There is also a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 for a full range of rewards and membership benefits. Apply Now---Business Green Rewards Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.