Here at HustlerMoneyBlog, we strive to be #1 source for all banking bonuses! This Original Bank Bonus List was created by yours truly Hu$tler since 2006. It’s by far the best source for all bank deals, promotions, referrals, and in-depth review for each individual bank bonus. To further develop more content and satisfy your banking needs, I’ve created a new program to reward my readers for your help.
If you find a new bank bonus that is not on this list, then email me email@example.com to get a Cash Bonus via Paypal. In the email, write the following:
- Subject: New “Bank Name” Bonus
- In the email, I want you to tell me where and how did you find it, what’s the URL link for the bonus, and your Paypal email address.
Rewards Bonus Tiered Program:
- Bonus from $25 to $99 value, you get $5 reward.
- Bonus from $100 to $199 value, you get $10 reward.
- Bonus from $200 or more in value, you get $15 reward.
*All targeted bank promotions will only receive $5 maximum reward
*All flyers/posters/newspapers ads that do not have a direct link will only receive $5 maximum reward
Here Are The Rules:
- The bank bonus cannot simply be a new expiration date. I may have the link already but I haven’t update it yet. Therefore, this will not count as a new bank bonus.
- The bank bonus cannot be found on other banking blogs or competitor blogs or forums such as Fatwallet, Slickdeals, or Reddit. You will not get a reward if you find it on another blog/forum. If you are the original source, then email me first with the link to get the cash reward.
- If your bank bonus can only be found at a local branch without a link or from a newspaper/magazine or by mailings, then make sure to take a good picture of the promotion and email me all the details. If it’s targeted to you only, I’ll also consider it to be a new bank bonus when you email me all the details and a picture of the promotion.
- The minimum value of the bonus must be at least $25 cash bonus.
Disclaimer: I will have the final call on whether it is considered a new bank bonus or not.
Thank you for your support throughout the years. Let us know know if you have any questions or concerns.