Available nationwide, Cornerstone Bank is offering a $100 Bonus when you open any new Cornerstone Checking account. To earn the bonus, you must open a checking account with promo code XXXXX and deposit $500 or more in new money at the time of account opening, then set up a reoccurring direct deposit of at least $500 (continue for 6 months), sign up for online bill pay, and execute 3 bill pay transactions each statement cycles within 60 days of account opening. Once the requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited into your new account within 30 business days. Cornerstone Bank is also FDIC-insured so you can rest assured knowing that your money is safe and in good hands. If you are interested to learn more, continue reading below to find out more about this promotion. If you are interested in many more offers, check out our list of Cornerstone Bank Promotions to learn more!
Editor’s Note: We have confirmed with CSR that this is a nationwide bonus where you can apply online.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Cornerstone Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Cornerstone Bank Checking PDF Printout
- Account Type: Cornerstone Free Checking, Cornerstone Plus Checking, Cornerstone Classic Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date:
- Credit Inquiry: Yes
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $100-$1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$20, see below on how to waive monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 180 days or closed with a negative balance
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: If either the checking account is closed by the customer or Cornerstone within six months after opening, the bonus amount will not be paid.
Cornerstone Bank Promo For HMB Readers:
To Earn $100 Bonus:
- Open a new Cornerstone Checking account online or at the nearest branch.
- Use the promo code XXXXX.
- Deposit $500 or more in new money at the time of account opening, set up a reoccurring direct deposit of at least $500, sign up for online bill pay, and execute 3 bill pay transactions each statement cycles within 60 days of account opening.
- Note your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government and must continue for a minimum of six months.
- Once the requirements are met, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your new account within 30 business days.
Note: If you are interested in learning more about what this bank has to offer than you are in luck because there is currently a $250 Money Market Promotion going on with Cornerstone Bank that you can earn on top of the $100 checking bonus. Check it out today!
Cornerstone Bank Account Features:
- Easily manage your account online with features that enable you to view your recent activity, check your balance, and having free bill pay.
- You have four free non Cornerstone ATM withdrawals per statement cycle on all of their checking accounts.
- FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Cornerstone Free Checking: No monthly fees.
- Cornerstone Plus Checking: The $12 monthly fee can be waived when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000 or an average daily balance of $2,500.
- Cornerstone Classic Checking: The $20 monthly fee can be waived when you maintain a minimum daily balance in deposits and loans of $5,000 or maintain an average daily balance in combined deposits and loans of $10,000.
You are now able to open any new checking account with Cornerstone Bank to earn a $100 bonus! The requirements include setting up a direct deposit, depositing a certain amount of money into your account, and signing up for bill pay. Once the qualifications are met, you will receive your incentive within 30 business days. If I were you I would apply for the Free Checking because there are no fees and the opening deposit is low as well. Keep in mind the bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.