Slate® MasterCard from Chase offers 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers with no balance transfer fee for balance transfers within the first 60 days. The slick new design with Blueprint trademark feature allows cardholders to pay down their balance as fast as possible and to save on interest at the same time. The Slate® MasterCard from Chase has no annual fee and allows you to transfer a higher rate balance from another credit card onto this card. If you ever lose your card, there is absolutely zero liability on unauthorized purchases made on the card.
Slate® MasterCard from Chase Card Features:
- Introductory Offer – No Balance Transfer Fee!*
- Transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, and as an introductory offer you will pay no balance transfer fee!*
- After the first 60 days, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.*
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers!*
- Avoid interest and pay down balances faster with free Blueprint® features*
- Patented Fraud Protection and zero liability on unauthorized purchases*
- Add an additional card user to your Slate account at no extra cost*
- No Annual Fee*
The Slate® MasterCard from Chase is installed with BluePrint to help you manage your credit card as simple and efficient as possible. The Blueprint feature helps cardholders pay down balances fast and allows people to customize the way they pay their credit card. You can avoid APRs altogether by paying off your balances or giving Chase a date to have the debt paid off by. It is simply a set of tools for card members to determine how long it will take them to pay off the balance on their card. This can help many people tremendously who do find themselves carrying a balance from month to month. Although it’s always recommended to pay in full full every month, this option is available to you if to carry a balance from one month to another. In doing so, you can set up a payment plan that is suitable for your needs.
The Slate® MasterCard from Chase is a great choice for those who need to do a balance transfer since there is no balance transfer fee for the first 60 days. You won’t be paying a dime on your balance transfer amount with their 15 months 0% APR offer promotion. With BluePrint, you can set up pay in full or pay off larger purchases on your own terms. Learn more about the Slate® MasterCard from Chase in order to decide if it is appropriate for your credit needs.
Find more 0% Balance Transfer Offers today!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.