|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM offer up to $250 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit and a Chase SavingsSM with $10,000 deposit within 10 business days(must maintain $10K for 90 days). From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM and Chase QuickPaySM. You can deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture using your phone plus pay people without cash or checks to virtually anyone who has an email address or mobile number. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Checking online or in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit good through July 14, 2015. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly through the above promotional link. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 18,000 Chase ATMs and 5,500 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Checking Review|
To use your coupon codes, follow these steps:
- Go to Chase.com/checking
- Then hit “Open Now” under Chase total Checking
- Under “What would you like to do?”, Pick “I would like to start a new application.”
- Enter in Coupon Code
Few important facts for Customers opening this Chase Personal $200 Checking Account Bonus:
- All checking accounts eligible for this offer(excludes High School, College, and Access Checking Accounts).
- Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing. ALSO, if your account is closed within 90 days, an Account Closing Fee of $25 will apply.
- You must have at least one customer-initiated transaction per month.
- Coupon expires
- This offer is available to new or existing Chase Bank customers. However, you can only receive one bonus per calendar year for opening a new account.
- You must deposit $100 to open the account within 60 days of opening the account.
- Bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account within 10 business days after the $100 minimum deposit is made.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Important Information regarding Possible Service Fees – Chase Checking accounts have monthly Service Fees that start at $10-$15 per month. Monthly service fees vary by market, and there are ways to avoid these fees, except for Chase Essential Checking accounts. Examples of ways to avoid the monthly service fees are:
- Have monthly direct deposits of $500 or more made to this account
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account
- Keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in qualifying accounts with Chase
|Citi ThankYou® Premier Card offers 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening – redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards. You earn 3 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on Gas Stations, Public Transportation, Taxis and Tolls, Parking Garages, Airfare and Hotels, Cruises, and Car Rental Agencies. Then 2 ThankYou Points per $1 spent on Dining Out and Entertainment and finally 1 ThankYou Point per $1 spent on other purchases. With absolutely no points cap and no expiration of points, there’s no limit to the points you can earn. Finally, the card has no annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter. Apply Now---Citi ThankYou Premier Review|