Below are some of the latest bank bonuses from around the country available nationwide. Make sure to read all the fine print to meet the bonus requirements:
- Chase $100 bonus – new bonus good until 6/30 with direct deposit or 5 debit purchases. Nationally available, but make sure to keep it open for six months.
- PerkStreet Financial $100 bonus – good until June 6th with 2x direct deposit of $500 and 25 non-pin debit card purchases. Available nationwide
- US Bank $100 Bonus Start Program – Enroll in the S.T.A.R.T program and once your savings balance reaches $1,000, you will get a $50 U.S. Bank Rewards Card. Get another $50 U.S Bank Rewards Card when you maintain a balance of $1,000 or more in your account for one year. Anyone can join!
- Comerica $300 Bonuses – Open a Premium Checking account for the first $75 bonus. Then sign up a regular checking to get $75 and paying an average of five or more bills each month for six consecutive months. Another $75 for using your Comerica Check Card an average of five or more times each month for six consecutive months. Finally, a $75 bonus for establishing a recurring direct deposit of $150 or more per statement cycle on or before 8/31/2010. Available Nationwide!
- ING Direct Checking $50 Bonus - Click on Apply, then click on Continue. Be sure to put in code EM443 in the Reference Box. Then make 3 purchases with your ING Debit Mastercard within 45 days and receive a $50 bonus. You could also use code EM469, EL646 for the same $50 bonus.
American Express Premier Gold $150 Bonus
The American Express(R) Premier Rewards Gold Card is currently offering 15000 bonus points = $150 gift cards after $1000 in spending in your first 3 months. You can order coins to fulfill this promotion to do this quickly. This offer is a quick easy way to make $150 bonus. There is no fees for first year, so I would cancel the card before the anniversary if you don’t find it useful.
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards bonus points when you spend $1,000 in your first 3 months of Card membership. MR points are very versatile, and can be converted to 15,000 frequent flier miles in a number of programs (or 10 Southwest credits), or you can simply get $150 in gift cards at several stores like Home Depot, Crate & Barrel, or Macy’s. I think you can also get cash equivalents at a reduced ratio.
- Offers 3X points on airfare, 2X points on gas and groceries, and 1X points on everything else.
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards bonus points when you spend $30,000 per calendar year.
- No annual fee for your first year. After that it is $175.