Below are some of the latest bank bonuses from around the country available nationwide. Make sure to read all the fine print to meet the bonus requirements:
- Chase $100 bonus – new bonus good until 6/30 with direct deposit or 5 debit purchases. Nationally available, but make sure to keep it open for six months.
- PerkStreet Financial $100 bonus – good until June 6th with 2x direct deposit of $500 and 25 non-pin debit card purchases. Available nationwide
- US Bank $100 Bonus Start Program – Enroll in the S.T.A.R.T program and once your savings balance reaches $1,000, you will get a $50 U.S. Bank Rewards Card. Get another $50 U.S Bank Rewards Card when you maintain a balance of $1,000 or more in your account for one year. Anyone can join!
- Comerica $300 Bonuses – Open a Premium Checking account for the first $75 bonus. Then sign up a regular checking to get $75 and paying an average of five or more bills each month for six consecutive months. Another $75 for using your Comerica Check Card an average of five or more times each month for six consecutive months. Finally, a $75 bonus for establishing a recurring direct deposit of $150 or more per statement cycle on or before 8/31/2010. Available Nationwide!
- ING Direct Checking $50 Bonus – Click on Apply, then click on Continue. Be sure to put in code EM443 in the Reference Box. Then make 3 purchases with your ING Debit Mastercard within 45 days and receive a $50 bonus. You could also use code EM469, EL646 for the same $50 bonus.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S., and earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
Earn 3X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.