With the AARP Travel Rewards Mastercard, earn $100 Cash Back Bonus after meeting requirements.
In addition from the promotion, the card also offers unlimited 2% Cash Back on Restaurant purchases, unlimited 3% Cash Back On Airfare, Hotel Stays and Car Rentals, and unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 100K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $150 Bonus*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $100 Bonus*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Wells Fargo Platinum card 18 Months of 0% BT & Purchases||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
AARP Travel Rewards Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn a $100 Cash Back Bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn Unlimited 2% Cash Back on Restaurant purchases
Earn Unlimited 3% Cash Back On Airfare, Hotel Stays and Car Rentals
Earn Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
Barclays will donate $10 to AARP Foundation for every new account
Barclays will donate 1% of eligible purchases to AARP Foundation
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit AARP Rewards to learn more)
AARP Travel Rewards Mastercard Bonus
For new cardholders, AARP is offering a chance to earn a $100 Cash Back Bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days.
After the promotion period, you can earn unlimited 2% Cash Back on Restaurant purchases, unlimited 3% Cash Back On Airfare, Hotel Stays and Car Rentals, and unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases.
AARP Travel Rewards Benefits
- Unlimited Rewards Never Expire
- There’s no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn. And they never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing
- $0 Fraud Liability Protection
- Means you’re not responsible for charges you did not authorize
- Redemption Has Never Been So Rewarding
- Unlimited rewards are easy to redeem. You can redeem rewards for cash back, AARP membership and more at BarclaysUS.com
- Redeem for AARP Membership
- Redeem rewards for an AARP membership for yourself or as a gift. Options start at $16 in rewards
- Low Intro Rate on Balance Transfers
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.74%, 20.74%, 25.74% based on your creditworthiness. There is a fee for balance transfers.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
For travelers, the AARP Travel Rewards Mastercard is a great option. There are a lot of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.