For residents of Pennsylvania only, ACNB Bank is offering a $400 bonus when you open a Care Free Checking by May 31, 2018. To earn the first $200 bonus, you must establish a recurring direct deposit of at least $4,000, set up online banking, and make 10 unique debit card Non-PIN based transactions. The second $200 is deposited as long as the account is active and the above requirements are met. With this checking account you’ll have access to great features such as online banking, e-statements, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: Check out our review on ACNB Bank $25 Referral Bonus to learn how to earn up to $200 by referring friends and family! For those of you that lives in Maryand, you can check out our review on their sister bank NWSB Bank Checkig Promotion so you’ll have a chance to earn a $400 bonus as well!
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
ACNB Bank $400 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- ACNB Bank Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Carefree Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Doesn’t Pull
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fees: None.
- Additional Requirements: Offer does not apply to existing ACNB Bank personal checking account customers.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: A $100 early closure fee will apply if the account is closed within the first 120 days of account opening. Must keep account for one year to get the second $100 bonus.
How To Earn ACNB Bank $400 Bonus:
- Open a CareFree Checking from ACNB Bank by May 31, 2018.
- To earn your first $200 bonus, you must establish a direct deposit of at least $4,000, log into Online Banking, and conduct 10 unique, Non-PIN based transactions with your debit card.
- The second $200 bonus is deposited as long as the account is active and the above requirements are met.
- Remember, there is a $100 early closure fee will apply if the account is closed within the first 120 days of account opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- CareFree Checking: There are no monthly fees.
If you are living in one of the qualifying areas, check out ACNB Bank to learn more about the $400 bonus. It’s a hassle with the direct deposit requirement, but all of the other requirements are simple. As always, the bank bonus is considered as income and you are subject to 1099 MISC reporting. So if you do decide to open an account then leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you. If you plan to open this checking account promotion, please report back with your experience. If you don’t qualify, see our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking and access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
Any DPs on what qualifies as a Direct Deposit? Can I transfer funds from a Bank of America or MTB account?
I called ACNB today, Nov. 18, 2016, agent said they pull Experian credit report.
Bill Fontaine says
Hey Hustler I talked to a csr and she told me that they don’t perform any kind of credit pull