AERO Federal Credit Union is offering a great $100 bonus when you sign up for both a Total Checking and Savings Account. After opening the accounts, you’ll need to establish a direct deposit within the Total Checking account. It’s as simple as that. Some of the key benefits you’ll be receiving while banking with AERO FCU are no monthly fees, overdraft protection options, free bill pay services, and much more! Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before May 13, 2016.
Eligibility: The only location that this promotion is available for is the branch located on 20250 N 59th Ave in Glendale, AZ
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
AERO FCU $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- AERO Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Total Checking and Regular Savings.
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 5/13/2016.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: The Regular Savings account requires a $5.00 deposit upon opening.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes. Amount not specified.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Print out the coupon and present at account opening.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn AERO FCU Bonus:
- Sign up for both a Total Checking and Regular Savings account with AERO Federal Credit Union today.
- Print out the Coupon Promotion and present it at the time of account opening.
- After opening your accounts, be sure to set up a direct deposit for your Total Checking account.
- Your bonus will be credited to you when qualifications are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Total Checking: No monthly fees.
- Regular Savings: No monthly fees.
If you are looking for a great bank with a great bonus, then be sure to check out AERO Federal Credit Union. They are offering an easy $100 bonus when you sign up for both a Total Checking and Regular Savings account. You’ll need to print out the coupon promotion and present it at account opening. Remember that you’ll need to set up a direct deposit and that the Regular Savings account requires a $5.00 opening deposit. If you didn’t think this bank was for you, then be sure to check out our full list of Best Bank Deals.
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
Tell us about your experience with AERO Federal Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases. In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)