Agricultural Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA and is an equal housing lender. With over $270 million in assets, over 22,000 members, and 6 AgFed branches, members have access to their accounts and our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! They have 6 full service offices in Washington, D.C. However, members can access AFCU’s services on the road through their incredible online banking options.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Agricultural FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Agricultural Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- You are eligible for membership as Employees Or Retirees. (See List)
- Join The Friends of CityDance Association for $20.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Agricultural FCU:
This credit union offers great checking, savings, Certificate (CD), and IRA accounts. Their amenities include: dividends paid each month, low cost money orders, courtesy overdraft calls, and many more! Agricultural Federal Credit Union also provides other services such as: borrowing money, managing money, retirement, securing your family, and saving money. Your funds will be secure up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration. and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM.
Agricultural Federal Credit Union has offered excellent personal service and financial services that have high value, and because of this, they have grown in strength and size tremendously. They also offer market leading mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, checking, and a wide range of other accounts with their members’ interests always in mind. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact an AFCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.