All you clothes junkie, get your wallet ready because you’re going to love this. Amazon Fashion Prime is offering a wardrobe promotion where you can save tons on clothing! The cool thing too is when you choose your clothes, you can try them on when they’re delivered to your house, and you can easily return them if you don’t like it.
Keep Reading down below to learn more about the on-going promotions that you do not want to miss.
Table of Contents
About Amazon Wardrobe
Amazon Prime Wardrobe is a Prime-exclusive program where you can try before you buy from eligible items across women’s, men’s, kids’, and baby clothing, shoes, and accessories. You simply get seven days to try on the items at home and you will only be charged for the items you decide to keep.
Current Amazon Wardrobe Promotion
Get $15 Off $100+ Spend on First Prime Wardrobe Order
Currently, Amazon if offering a promotion where customers can Get $15 Off $100+ Spend on First Prime Wardrobe Order. You can also order a box as often as you wish. There is no monthly subscription like other box services. Take advantage while you can and build a new, fashionable wardrobe.
- Promotion: Get $15 Off $100+ Spend on First Prime Wardrobe Order
- Promo Code: PRIMEW15OFF
- Expiration: June 22, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT)
- How To Get It:
- Visit the link below to view the promotion
- Log into your Amazon account and make a qualifying purchase using the Prime Wardrobe services,
- Use promo code PRIMEW15OFF to enjoy your savings
- Terms & Conditions: This is a limited time offer and Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. This offer is good while supplies last and expires at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on June 22, 2021. This offer is limited to one per customer and account and may not be combined with other offers. This offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. This offer can only be applied to an Eligible Customer’s Qualifying Purchase. Eligible Customers are Amazon Prime members located in the U.S., who have not previously made a Prime Wardrobe purchase. A Qualifying Purchase is an Eligible Customer’s first purchase from www.amazon.com of Eligible Products, ordered at the same time, in the same order, and shipped to the same address, using the Prime Wardrobe services, with a Total Sale Price of at least $100 (USD). Eligible Products are products that are marked as “Prime Wardrobe” eligible on their detail page that can be ordered and purchased using the Prime Wardrobe Services.
The Total Sale Price is calculated based on Qualifying Order’s Eligible Products’ checkout prices. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the Total Sale Price. To redeem this offer, Eligible Customers must apply the offer code at time of checkout for their Qualifying Purchase. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted items. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15 (USD).This offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all Eligible Products in your order. If a customer returns one or more products from a Qualifying Purchase and the Total Sale Price of the remaining Eligible Products retained from the Qualifying Purchase, is less than $100 (USD), the total discount applied to the Qualifying Purchase will be deducted from the refund amount of the returned product(s). If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
This Offer does not apply to digital content and may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
(Click the link above to learn more about the promotion)
I don’t know about you but I love shopping for clothes online because sometimes I get too lazy to drive and try on items. But with this promotion, you can easily take advantage!
For Amazon Fashion Prime, you can sign up if you haven’t made an account yet, but if you do, you can shop online and have the clothing sent to you to try on at home. If you do not like any of the clothing, you can simply send it back. So, be sure to take advantage of the promotions that are currently going on!