As a credit union, American Heritage Federal Credit Union is owned by their memberships. The customers have a say in how this credit union operates. Members elect a volunteer board of directors to oversee the credit union. Since American Heritage is a not-for-profit, they are able to pay higher interest rates on savings, money market and interest-earning checking accounts! There are 31 locations in Philadelphia, but American Heritage members can be on the road and need to access their banking services. In addition to American Heritage’s online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
American Heritage FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest American Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- You are employed by one of their sponsor companies.
- You share a household with a current member or eligible member.
- You are an immediate family member of a current member or eligible member.
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Philadelphia or one of the following:
- You are a member of their Kids-N-Hope Foundation. If you are not currently a Kids-N-Hope Foundation member, they will donate to the foundation on your behalf so you become a member!
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join American Heritage FCU:
This federal credit union offers great checking, savings, Certificate (CD), and IRA accounts. The free checking account option has no monthly maintenance fee Online Banking and Bill Pay, no monthly maintenance fee E-Statements, free debit card, and no monthly maintenance fee Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit! American Heritage Federal Credit Union‘s online banking provides personal financial management capabilities for members to digitally perform tasks like transferring money, paying bills,and electronically depositing checks. The interest rates they charge on credit cards and auto loans are lower: on average, they are one-half to one percentage points lower than conventional bank rates!
At American Heritage Federal Credit Union, your membership represents a share in ownership. Since they are a not-for-profit, unlike a bank or conventional financial organization, they are able to provide customers with lower rates on loans and credit cards as well as higher rates on savings. There are no hidden fees, either. American Heritage offers all of the services and conveniences of a bank with fewer and lower fees. If you have more membership eligibility questions that were unsolved, feel free to contact an American Heritage employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.