For residents of Iowa or Nebraska, American National Bank is offering up to 2.05% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the FREE checking account with NO minimum balance required. If you live in the state of Iowa or Nebraska, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with American National Bank today!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.15% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Table of Contents
American National Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.05% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Iowa, Nebraska (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 12 debit master card purchases, access personal online banking each month- enroll and receive eStatements, at least one direct deposit, bill pay or automatic debit
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
American National Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit master card purchases, access personal online banking each month- enroll and receive eStatements, at least one direct deposit, bill pay or automatic debit
How To Earn Up to 2.05% APY Rate:
- Sign up to American National BankRewards Checking Account to earn 2.05% APY for up to $10,000.
- At least 12 Debit MasterCard purchases per month, post and clear
- Access Personal Online Banking each month- Enroll and receive eStatements
- At least one direct deposit, bill pay or automatic debit (ACH transaction) post and clear per month
Note: Earn a higher rate of interest on balances up to $10,000 when qualifications are met
American National Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Iowa or Nebraska. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.