Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The Plum Card from American Express boasts the ability to help its user’s business with a 1.5% Pay Early Discount and a Pay Later Benefit where you can take up to 60 days to pay with no interest. And if travel is needed for your business, you’ll be happy to know that there’s no foreign transaction fee (see rates & fees), car rental loss and damage insurance, baggage insurance and more.
In addition, you can happily keep track of you employees’ spending as additional employee cards come at no extra cost. The Plum Card from Amex has all your business cards needs with the ability to buy big with no pre-set spending limit you have to worry about. Now, do keep in mind that there is a $250 annual fee (see rates & fees). Start getting a 1.5% discount on the portion of your balance and no foreign transaction fees by signing up for The Plum Card from American Express today.
Table of Contents
Plum Card From American Express Summary
With the The Plum Card® from American Express, paying early pays off. You can get a 1.5% discount when you pay early, with no cap on what you can earn back. You're able to take up to 60 days to pay with no interest, if you pay your minimum due. Use the power of the Plum Card to buy big for your business.
This card comes with no foreign transaction fees and an annual fee of $250. Terms & Restrictions Apply. (See Rates & Fees)
Get The Plum Card
The Plum Card from American Express offers you flexible payment options to help you manage your cash flow and more. Such as an early pay discount, extra days to pay and the benefits of buying big. They also offer a $0 introductory fee for your first year with the card.
- Early Pay Discount – Get a 1.5% discount on the portion of your balance that you pay within 10 days of your statement closing date as long as you pay at least your Minimum Payment Due by the Payment Due Date. There is no cap to the 1.5% you can get back.
- Extra Days to Pay – You can take up to 60 days from your statement closing date to pay in full without interest, so that you have greater financial flexibility.
- Ability to Buy Big – The Plum Card has no pre-set spending limit, which gives you purchasing power that can adjust with your use of the Card and other factors. Use the opportunity to maximize your early pay discount.
Benefit for Your Business
The Plum Card from American Express can help you easily manage your business and track the spending. Enjoy the benefits of employee cards with no additional cost, no foreign transactions fees, to take your business worldwide and the flexibility of choosing when to pay your bill.
- Employee Cards – Get additional employee cards at no extra cost, making it easier for your employees to do their jobs and for you to stay on top of their savings.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees – Easily take your business to anywhere in the world with no foreign transaction fees.
- Choose Your Billing Cycle – It’s even easier to pay your bills when you get to choose when to pay them, you can choose to receive your bill at the beginning, middle and end of the month.
Card Membership Benefits
The Plum Card from American Express includes an array on excellent benefits while traveling. With these benefits they provide extra protection while traveling, making purchases and more.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance – When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen.
- Purchase Protection – They provide Purchase Protection which can help with eligible purchases made with the Card against accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Baggage Insurance Plan – Baggage Insurance Plan for eligible lost, damaged, or stolen baggage when you purchase the entire fare for a Common Carrier fare on your eligible Card. Coverage can be provided for up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage.
- Travel Accident Insurance – Travel Accident Insurance can provide up to $100,000 in accidental death and dismemberment coverage while traveling on a common carrier when the entire ticket has been charged to the card.
- Global Assist Hotline – Travel more than 100 miles from home, and you’ll 24/7 access to medical, legal, financial or other select emergency coordination and assistance services, including medical and legal referrals, passport replacement, missing luggage and more.
- Premium Roadside Assistance – If you need to change a flat, jumpstart a battery, or get a tow up to 10 miles simply call Amex and they’ll provide you with the latter.
Save Money By Paying Early
The Plum Card from American Express guarantees a 1.5% discount on the portion of your balance that you pay within 10 days of your statement closing date as long as you pay at least your minimum payment due by the payment due date. Considering there’s no pre-set spending limit and there’s no cap to the 1.5% discount you can get back, you can save quite a sum of money depending on how much your business spends.
Enjoy other benefits of the card, such as no foreign fees and their travel insurance and more. Those who love to shop can enjoy the discount they receive by paying the balance off earlier. Who says paying earlier doesn’t reap rewards? Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
Eligibility and Benefit level varies by Card. Terms, Conditions and Limitations Apply.
Please visit americanexpress.com/benefitsguide for more details.
Card Members are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.