Find an updated list of Andigo promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, Andigo has a $100 checking bonus when you open a qualifying checking account.
Table of Contents
About Andigo Promotions
Andigo is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, and was established in 1939. Since then they have grown to seven locations, offer CD rates that are 2X the national average, and have an A health rating. If you do not live in an area with a Andigo location, don’t worry you can still earn fantastic bonuses though our list of nationwide bank bonuses!
|Eligibility: Andigo Credit Union is open to (1) anyone through making a $15 donation to ConnectVETS; (2) those who live or work in the greater Chicago area; (3) employees of select corporations and business.
See current membership details
I’ll review the Andigo Promotions below.
Andigo $100 Checking Bonus
Andigo is offering a $100 bonus when you utilize the promo code Get100 and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Andigo Credit Union Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open new Checking Account
- Enter promo code Get100.
- The $100 will be deposited to your Andigo checking account up to 90 days after the account is opened and the first direct deposit is posted.
- New members must deposit a minimum of $500 to qualify for the $100 bonus.
- No minimum balance
- Easy online and mobile access
- Get paid a day early with Early Direct Deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- No Monthly Fee
- Early Direct Deposit early fund access depends upon your employer sending us a notification of the paycheck ahead of the scheduled deposit date.
- For this reason, we cannot guarantee early deposits in all cases.
- But as long as your employer is able to get us the goods on time, you’re in the (early) money.
Lastly, check out Andigo today! Not only do they give fantastic checking options for your friends, but these promotions also trigger a soft pull so I really recommend it. It’s fairly straightforward and it does not hurt your credit score.
Let us know your feedback, as they make our site even better! Let us know if you choose to sign up and if it was worth it!
*Check back at this page for more Andigo promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.